Lost of Vision

Bahm's POV

I can't stand listening to these two just fuck their brains out! My stomach growling in agonizing pain as I sat on my bed extremely aroused. It was time for me to get up and get ready to fight.

I wanted more of what Kris gave me, but from Hunnie. Listening to her whimpering moans while they went at it turned me impatiently feral.

I had lost control when Kris allowed me to see through his vision, seeing her naked flesh for the first time. He wouldn't let me see her not one bit before, but now, he threw down his commutation block and allowed me to see through his vision.

Eventually, he even let me take a hold of his body, it was me making love to her, and she loved everything I was giving to her with Kris's body. When I did give him back his hold, he'd pull her hair and become rough with her, as I just wanted to take my time, enjoying her. I couldn't believe she was allowing him to be so dominant towards her. It turned me even more on.

I was more amazed when he began talking to Hunnie while they were intimate, and to my surprise, she was also replying back with questions, seeming interested in my past life. They have been doing it for the past two hours, and I had to keep correcting him, as he would lazily explain about me, or leave too many gaps. Also having to make sure all my senses were also in this realm, I didn't want to get injured while eaves dropping on his story time too much.

His mind was so worked up and trying to process all my explanation as he was so very tired, but I used my abilities to keep him awake, allowing him to continue talking about myself to our mate. My cock kept twitching every time Hunnie showed the slightest bit of interest in my life, when just hours ago she wanted us to reject each other. I was actually glad she was very comfortable with Kris.

It almost felt like I was the one talking to her and laying on the bed next to her. Even with demon guts and blood all over my hands....

Now in The Demon Realm fighting, I was beyond distracted, but slobbishly killed them all until the sunlight was came back up.

When I was done, I teleported to my chamber bathroom and washed up, listening in on Hunnie's heart. She seemed to still be awake at this hour!

Totally forgetting that I could hear her thoughts, even her sleepy thoughts. She was thinking about me... Processing everything she learned about me.

The hairs on my neck stood straight up. I was curious as to why her heart began flutering in her deep mind at almost 7 in the morning. I wanted to be around her so bad.

Sensing that Kris happened to be some what conscious, I mind linked him.

"Can I lay with you guys, I'll leave before she wakes?"

"Hmm? Bahm don't you think it's too soon?" He replies exhaustedly.

"She won't even know. I promise." I tell him and teleport over to his room.

I was exhausted myself, never really sleeping much these days after fighting in The Demon Realm and making sure my mate was comfortable around the palace.

Kris gets off the bed as I appear, giving me the spot he laid at and going around Hunnie's body to sleep behind her.

What a smart move, now she'll think I'm him!

I lay down next to her, even putting my arms around her and Kris warns me not to wake her. I nod my head and begin inhaling her scent. My demons fully waking up from the scent of our mate.