Idiot

Bahm

Spinning around so quickly in my seat after hearing Hunnie's deliciously, soft, voice quiver out to Kris, I was shocked she even spoke to me. Her head lowered to stare at the book nervously.

"Shit! She fucking heard you. IDIOT!" I yelled at Kris in the link. "Now she knows I've been listening in, ya dummy! She's a wolf too!"

"Actually yes he can." Kris says. Which is true. I can stop listening to her mind link.

Though, still amused that she heard Kris from that far across the room. Her hearing must of been heightened due to my mark.

I've been wanting to infiltrate her thoughts to see and hear the few instances from our past times, times I desperately wanted to get back. She always pushed her memories of me way back in her head. They were unreachable.

My mouth opened to say something to Hunnie, but I couldn't even get the words out. Hearing Kris laughing from behind me.

Damn it! He always spoils everything!!!

"But you have to learn how to strengthen your communicate link with him, so good luck newbie." Kris teased and she looks up with a wide grin before locking eyes with me.

Her grin disappears slowly and she gets lost in my eyes again, falling into a trance. Her face emotionless, but her eyes said plenty. The bond pulling her soul to connect to mine. How I crave for the day she marks me!

We stare at each other for a few seconds almost a minute, until she lowers her head back to the spell book and faces her body the other way around.

I turned around too, to stare at Kris and lowered my sensibility towards her thought, tuning her out...for now, per her request.

Kris makes homemade French crepes and Wgg Benedict. The hollandaise sauce flooding my wondering nostril. The scent mouth watering, but not enough to masking the scent of my lovely mate.

We eat our eat breakfast together, amazed
that I was even given the opportunity to stay awake this long and enjoy this with them. I was going to fall asleep free we showered, but I heard Hunnie mention wanting to see Draconius. That old man seemed to had grown on her and I didn't blame her, he's quite intelligently charming.

Although sitting at the island and eating, and not at the same table as Hunnie and Kris, I cherished this moment. Actually, I cherished today. Being able to get so close to my mate, even in her naked state. I hoped for better days like this. Being so thankful for Kris and slowly retrieving my mate for me.

Staring at the two from a far, enjoying listening to Hunnie's cutely small mouth eating away.

My body would shiver with excitement everytime she caught me staring. Hoping she would want to talk to me some more. She wouldn't look away either, her bond challenged mine to the core. 

After they were done eating, I stayed seated at the island while they both washed dishes in front of me. Of course my eyes wandering all over Hunnie's succulent body. She definitely could feel my eyes on her. She seemed very anxious to go and sit down.

They moved over to the sofa, watching television with Kris asking Hunnie what she knows already from the spell book I gave to her.

I sat watching them converse about cloaking spells, a spell Hunnie seemed to be good at, until sleep began  taking over me.

I got up from the island, feeling Hunnie's eyes on my movements as the chatter stops, and dragged my feet to the nearest sofa, throwing myself down face first.