Chapter 100. Just Bad News

Hunnie

"I want you to say my name," Kris groaned while nibbling on my ear.

He seemed to have found himself inside my tight lady parts that felt every inch of him squeezing his way inside my quivering canal.

A throaty gasp bursts out of my mouth when Kris slides his cock half way out and pushes it back in against my g-spot. I was laying on my side and one of his hands was spreading apart my ass cheeks as he kneeled behind my bottom, thrusting in at an angle that made me teary eyed.

It was as though what he was doing with his fingers, he was now doing with his shaft, but faster! I whimpered agonizingly when his shaft hits something inside and he grunts, pausing his actions to only continue to ram my hole even deeper. The noises leaving my mouth were uncontrollable, following his pace as I couldn't catch my breath and it felt both painful and pleasurable.

"Say it Hunnie....say it..." He slows his pace, going steady over my sensitive spots. Whatever he was doing, he was doing it right, because I was so close to calling this idiot's name for his own pleasure.

"What...Kris.." I moan a breathily moan, and he shoves his member deeper, his hand coming around and gripping my sore breast. I bawl and moan loudly from the pain and the fulling sensation in my core.

"Say...

Say...

Say Kris...your cock is filling me up,"

He groans and continues to nibble on my ear. His pace quickens again and my juices are felt overflowing out of my aroused snatch, I cried at his strokes. The same strokes that were going to make me give in and say what it was he wanted me to say.

"I'm going to hit that thing...if you don't say it."

His hot breath fanning into my ears excites my body even more. I hear my dress ripping somewhere as I squirm under his hold over me. His waist begins to rock farther our and then closely to my body, pushing himself all the way to the hilt. I moan a pained, yet pleasurable moan before giving in.

"ARRGHHHHH!!!

KRIS!!!

Your COCK...is filling ME!"

I cried at the tightening sensation of my walls swallowing his member whole, while he jerked inside of me. He grunts roughly against my ears, shoving his steel member in deeply and repeatedly into my sore core. I cry out some more until he captures his whole release. He lays over me from the side, breathing heavy, as I lay under him catching my breath.

His lips come onto my cheeks and down my neck, kissing me passionately. I wasn't sure if it was the pregnancy or the bond, but his kisses were beginning to rile me up again. He taps my thigh before sliding his flaccid member out, and I lay there feeling battered.

The feeling of a cloth comes along the inside of my thighs as Kris wipes me away. He gasps and I shoot my head up from the side, peering over my shoulder at his expression.

"What!?

Am I bleeding?" I ask frighteningly.

"No...your lips...they are swollen.."

"Oh..."

"Was it me?" He says almost in hysterics. A smirk forms on my face and I shake my head no at his worry.