Mr. Know It All

Bahm, The Demon-Wolf, Alpha King

I sat in my chambers, waiting for Hunnie and her friends to get dressed in her wardrobe room upstairs. Rolling my eyes all around my head at their conversations, and worries about how they looked in the clothing Hunnie gifted them all.

 She was already running a half hour late, as guest were already arriving, but my mom made sure to keep them very entertained by the twins, who happily wanted to play on their pianos for our friends. Eventually I made my way to the main lobby with Kris, as we gave up waiting for them.

"I have a surprise I want to give you in the lobby soon, so hurry up." I told her and teleported out.

"No more surprises!

You go overboard!" She groans in the link, but I didn't answer her. I had to hide the excitement and hiding it from Kris was even harder!

By the time she did make her entrance into the main lobby, her girlfriends were all chatty and loud that everyone in the lobby began clapping away at her arrival. We sung her a quick happy birthday, and then the drinks went around, which our friends never wasted a minutes to indulge in, so they'll definitely lounge around with Kris all night, drunk and obnoxious.

Hunnie was seated at long rectangular table right in the middle of the room, filled with blessings and gifts from her girlfriends and sectionals of sofa's placed yards away from her table in each corner of the room. The twins were also seated at Hunnie's table,  dining in snacks and treats that many of my long time acquaintance prepared while there mother began her wine tasting. 

She's been trying to settle on one drink, trying to decipher which drink she liked best, so I told her she could get as intoxicated as she wants, tasting whatever she wanted.  I'll be sober enough during the party to care for them, but after the party, I couldn't guarantee much.

I was standing by the main lobby doors, watching everyone in the room, mostly Hunnie as her smile alone lit up the room and her overpowering scent catches my attention every time.

"I think I like the red wine better."