More Please

Bahm

Arriving home from The Demon Realm just before dawn, and teleporting to my chambers bathroom, I vigorously scrubbed my body like usual. I was never too bloody and filled with guts, unless my clothing had happened to get ripped off during the fights. I was mainly scrubbing away the scent or any liquids that seeped through my clothing.

Kris was already awake, getting ready to go visit our pack in The Kingdom of Ghabaàr. He will be discussing the attack yesterday, since everyone heard about my two unexpected little visits to The Vampire realm. I'm sure our pack had lots of questions about my mate as well. A being they never thought to see their Demon-Wolf King mated to. Their new Luna being a Dark-Witch hybrid. No one knew what she looked like besides my maids, my people in the castle, Cyn and Anna.

Then The Commander for The Vampire Realm's army took it upon his self to bring in Rogue Vampires from all throughout the country. Promising them a spot here in my Kingdom if they could kill me and my mate, lying that I've put their realm at risk when I threw Cyn in their retchid dungeons. Everyone's little whore. I wouldn't be surprised if she even was bedding the rogues as well. She'd use anyone for her advantage. I was glad I was being more serious about my role, before I would've  probably killed her and started war amongst my Kingdom.

Those vampires became rogues only because they had chosen to live a different and sinister lifestyle, not being able to stop their feedings and live along side other supernaturals without fighting. Most of them being extremely older than I and maybe even much stronger, but magic coursed through my blood. I was very thankful I sensed Hunnie's blood while I slept, or else's I'd never hear her crying away in our link. 

After Kris got dressed he left shortly after six, I climbed into the bed quietly and fell asleep next to Hunnie, under the covers with her. Only to wake up a few hours later with her still asleep.

The window in my room showing the cloudless skies still dimly bright and blue. It must be after twelve by now.

Still under the covers, Hunnie kicks them off of her body. Thinking she was just starting to wake up, I turned around to face her on my side, after she kicks them off of me too. She brings her knees up to me and she begins moaning in her sleep with her legs wide open. I lift my head and peer at her face that happened to turn away from me, seeing if she was actually just sleeping.

A moan leaves her mouth again and I peer at her face. Now, I really wanted to see what she is dreaming about. So I infiltrate her thoughts while laying on my side next to her.

Closing my eyes and using my demonic abilities I wonder through the darkness before seeing glimpses of me pleasuring her. They seemed to be more of a memory, since each glimpsed turned into different sceneries. All of them were very familiar to me too!