Within Nature

Hunnie's P.O.V ✿

"Maybe...

Maybe I can use a cloaking spell...

Hmmm!" I began thinking to my self.

  Would that work?

 I'm sure Bahm has tried this before too, but what if I could cloak the bridge with a different scent where the demons couldn't find it?

Hmmm....

"What?" Kris says. I must've went into the wrong link with my thoughts.

I got up from the sofa, tossing my book aside and beginning to call down to the front desk for lunch.

"Ciao!

Can I have the seafood lobster ravioli to the couples retreat on the 5th floor?" With a happy belly I hung up the phone, eager to taste more of the authenticity of Italy's cuisine!

"Are the babies awake yet?" I ask Kris and began changing my wardrobe more appropriately to retrieve my lunch. I grabbed some light ripped jean shorts and a light pink tank top with brown, wooden, wrap around, sandals.

"Make sure, after breakfast you spend some time reading to them and let them color, or have Jo Jo help you." I advise him, but he doesn't reply. He probably thinks I'm too structured, but I want my children to be exceptionally smart like their parents!

 There was also a strange tickle in my throat, so I began making some herbal tea in the tea maker the hotel had stored on the dinning table. I hope I wasn't getting sick from the exposures of different climates in different regions.

"Kris...did you hear me?"