Engaged

Bahm

My heart drops in my ass when Hunnie breaks free from Kris's massage and comes trotting straight towards me.

Wow these pregnancy hormones sure was confusing! Her mood has been up and down all day!

Placing he box on my table, I embrace her into my arms while sniffing her two toned, curly hair harshly under my nose. I sure do love this woman. No matter what, she always seems to attracts herself to me more and more.

"Wow, what am I?

Chopped Liver!"

Kris crosses his arms over his chest and Hunnie giggles as I place a kiss to her lips. Her giggles were always contagious with her soft and low voice. She smelled delicious, traces of fruits and her excitement from Kris earlier lingered along her dress. My head finds it's way between the crooks of her neck, inhaling her scent and trying to nibble on her flesh. She was so squirmy, her body was melting right in my arms and I had to hold her up on her feet.

"I missed you," she mumbles, and the hairs on my neck stands straight up, sending shivers down my spine. I don't believe I've ever heard my mate say these words. Even after acting like a complete jackass, she finds a way to slither into my heart.

An erection forms against the buttons of my pants, and I press my body closely to hers, squeezing her tightly and sucking on her neck. I could sense Kris coming up from behind Hunnie as I suck away on her flesh. A moan leaves her sweet, suckable lips when Kris presses up from behind her. He buries his head into the other side of her neck as well, sucking on her flesh with a loud pop.

The smell and noises of dinner being prepared were clanking around in my ears as well as the grumbling leaving my mates stomach. I knew we didn't have much time as the day after tomorrow would be extremely long and huge.

"I missed you too Hunnie.

How are my babies...they aren't bothering you too much today, are they?" I lift my head, watching Kris graze his teeth on her cheeks, nibbling away.

"Uhm... They are good.

I do feel a lot of pressure between my legs though." She says cheerfully, searching my face with her angelic eyes and dodging Kris's nibbles.

I could smell the blood of my children being pumped a lot more right now that she mentioned it. I kiss her lips again, I couldn't wait to get her old body back and take her around the world.

"Want to see my surprise now?

I'd like to know if it fits." I take a few steps back from our embrace and Kris hugs her from behind, kissing the side of her head.

"Mmm..okay!" Her face lights up, but turns red from the wet kisses Kris was leaving all over her cheeks and neck.

I hand her the long,  shiny red, rectangular box first. Listening to the irregular and excited heart beat of hers, I could tell she was excited and nervous. Kris helps her peel the ribbon and red plastic off the white box and she opens it. "Oh wow!" She exclaims with her mouth open at the shiny, golden karat linked necklace, with a honey colored gemstone for the pendent.

"It's so beautiful!"

"Yeah...more beautiful than you!" Kris teases,  hanging his mouth open as they both chuckle together and he tightens his arms around her neck. My nervousness about Hunnie not linking it, all went away. My mother said it was too big, and something about women not liking big rings, but Hunnie isn't just a woman to me.