Chapter 60. Moving Me Plentiful

Hunnie 👩🏻‍🦱

Kris's hands comes over my eyes and he tells Bahm to stop staring like that. Something about he could feel both of our emotions flooding his link.

"Only when your powers combine will your children come back."

What Draconius said to me kept playing through my head, until I heard Bahm's voice telling me not to pay him any mind. That he's very old.

I haven't heard his voice in my mind kink since the last time we made love, and when he finally told me I was his mate.

It startled me, not being used to his normal deep, and calm old tone again. I look up at Kris to my side as we walked out of the dungeon doors, then to behind me at the King and he lowers his head.

Splitting ways at some point, as I didn't noticed The King wasn't following us anymore, we walked to the lounge room I stumbled upon one night.

It looked like a small apartment once you walked under the archway from the hall.

The long sectional sofa to the left of the room, and one to the right of the room, with a big space between them both.

Also a pool table was to my far right up against the wall, then another set of sofas towards the back of the room and near the opened kitchen.

Kris seats me on the tanned leather sectional, closer to the entrance of the room and next to a big bamboo tree. With a tv stand up against the wall and playing some soap operas.

He turns around and starts walking away, reminding me he's only grabbing something from The King's chambers and he'll be right back.

I start to become a little scared when he took more than five minutes, but the comedy on the television was occupying my wondering mind. Trying to figure out what they were saying since it wasn't in English.

Wait....What if The King comes in here...and he can't control his self in any way!

My mind wondered back and fourth from him, and thinking of ever having kids again. I wasn't sure I would want to make another. My insides had burned painfully and the stitches stung every time I walked. Not something I would like happening again.

Maybe Draconius meant I should learn some new magic spells to match The King's powers?

Learning new spells...I chuckled inside.

I'm forbidden to use any of my dark powers, The King hates Dark Witches anyways.

I sighed out loud, a croak stuck in my throat.

My mind wondered far. I missed learning spells back home. Having a few dark spell books in my small apartment, almost the size of this apartment looking area of the palace. I'd read them every day!

Kris enters into the room with a thick brown book. I eye him and the figure entering behind him.

The King.

"A spell book my love!" Kris said so cheerfully, but I was struggling to look down at the heavy thing as my eyes followed Bahm around the room.

Llike an addict who craved to get that high from just peeking at him.

Arghhhh!!!! How embarrassing! He caught me more than once today!

"Bahm says you'll like it. Has lots of ancient dark spells!" Kris tussles my hair and kisses my cheeks.

He also starts to chuckle as he walks away towards the open kitchen at the far end of the room.

My heart raced, why would he want me to look at this dark spell book? He hates Dark Witches!

The King is sitting at the island in the kitchen and stares at me for a few seconds, but then adverts his attention to Kris walking passed him in his seat.

My stomach began growling from hunger as I watch Kris go through a few cabinets. Wondering what he is going to start making.

"We are making breakfast for lunch my Queen!" Kris says enthusiastically with his back turned to me.

My face heated up at him calling me his Queen. Making me think about Cyn. Where has she been? I thought I would see her at least once since being out of the cell but it seems she doesn't come around anymore.

Looking down at the thick and embroidered spell book, I could definitely tell it was very old. The pages were stiff and all in a different language and mixed with crafty symbols.

"Don't worry about Cyn Hunnie." Kris just happens to says and I watch him place some ingredients in the kitchen counter.

"She's locked up for a lot of reasons and she's lucky I didn't take care of her like she deserved!" He mumbled, watching the King with hatred.

Did I say this out loud?

How did he....

THE KING!

Cluelessly becoming roused. I was moved that The King might have been paying attention to our mind link, now that I've been letting down my guard and not pushing the thoughts away.

When I was prisoner by him, I had my guarding spell on to mask my mark. A very tricky and old dark spell that clouded any being from wondering through my aura. My thoughts, my mark, my scent.

It seemed that even Bahm's nose was somewhat insusceptible to all of these.

Shaking off the shivers running down my back, I began drifting off into thought about what Kris said to me about Cyn. Slowly flipping through pages and staring off into space.

What did Cyn do that was considered treason to Bahm, but I quickly diminished the thought, forgetting the king was listening in for sure.

"That insecure...little whore." Kris mumbles extremely softly under his breath. The average ears wouldn't ever of been able to pick that up!

So The king IS hearing my thoughts! Or else Kris wouldn't have said anything like that! He forgets I am also half wolf now. His whole life he's only known me as a dark witch.

I felt a little violated and uncomfortable. What else has he heard me say in my mind?!!!

My lips moving on it's own, I summoned enough courage to say something.

"Can you... stop...listening to..my thoughts?" My mouth mumbled out shyly and slowly lowering my eyes to my spell book.

Ashamed I might've spoke out of manner. My body shaking and vibrating as I just talked formally to Bahm.

He turns abruptly in his seat to face me. His eyes wide and his mouth hung open.

"Actually. Yes he can" Kris says