Little Devil

Bahm

"No! 

Wait Hunnie!"

She turns her back and tries to rush away down the hall. I roll my eyes at everyone. She came at the wrong time, and why was she cloaked suddenly? Now she's a crying mess as she wobbles away with Suki to her side, believing I really don't care what she wants. She still looked so delicious with her swollen and big body. I don't know how much she heard, but I was only trying to protect her. I figured she wouldn't want to go back to The Kingdom so soon either.

"No!.... Get away!" She sobs while walking down the hall. I had to dismiss Suki at her side, she was getting in my way of getting closer to my mate, and Hunnie wasn't listening to me. She was too much in her feelings, being a woman! Something just need to be stuck in her mouth so she could stop crying away.

"Hunnie! I do car-"

No...you...don't! I'm leaving!" She cries cutting me off and I grunt before lifting her off her feet. Leaving! I had enough of her not listening to me!

She shrieks, telling me to put her down, but I look to her face, "Hunnie you aren't leaving. I care, I was just trying to protect you. Please stop sweetie." I kiss her lips before she could even reply, but of course she moves her head away and I get her neck. My teeth grazes her neck at her little statement of leaving and her hands come up to move me away, but I bite down on her flesh, the one that held my mark.

"Ow Bahm! No!" She whines but I could feel her body shiver. She looks to my face, cupping it with her hand. "That hurt..." she rubs the spot.

"Well I'm glad I have your attention now..." Her eyes linger on my lips a little too long while I spoke, so I suckle hungirly on her bottom lips. She pushes me away gently.

"I didn't mean that Hunnie. 

I promise.

 We can do whatever you want and feel comfortable doing, and if you want a more western wedding too, we can do that as well." 

I peck her lips again and she pushes her lips softly into mine more this time. Hinting weather or not she wanted to be my bride still, and how she would like it.

"Oh...What do you... mean western?" She winces, and holds her stomach.

"With...like...rings and such. Our tradition doesn't link us by rings,