Invitation

Bahm

Kris leaves to go retrieve Hunnie from her stumbling mess inside the shower. They come back giggling, mostly Hunnie laughing hysterical as Kris continue to poke and pinch her side, while calling her intoxicated. As annoying as they both were together, it brought me great joy watching over their bond.

"We heard you busting your ass in there. Did you think now was the right time to shave while you can't even see straight?!" He teases her. She begins choking on her laughter, hunched over while clutching her robe closed to the front.

I stand up from the bed as soon as Kris plops down. Hunnie stands by the side of the bed confused, searching the room for something.

"Where's my...clothing? Do I have anything?" Her low and dazed eyes asked out. I smirk at her innocence, a small chuckle leaving my lips. 

Pulling her into my arms I tell her, "Hunnie you don't need clothes to sleep in. I want to touch... and see... that temple of a body." Her face turns red as she looks up at me biting her bottom lip harshly and swallows. Her eyes darting back and fourth to my eyes and neck. I could her the saliva traveling down her throat. 

I lower my head to her lip, licking them slowly and she opens up. Her body shaking in my arms noticeably and I smile against her lips, sliding her robe over her shoulder. It falls to our feet and she looks down slowly. My forming erection rubbing against her stomach and I pull her in closer. She was no longer putting up any timid fights, or seeming like she didn't want my presence anymore. Was I now invited in to be around her?

She looks over to Kris in the bed behind me whom must've made a perverted face to her, because she make a funny face to him and then hides in my arms while groaning. "You look yummy, thats why" I tell her, eyeing over her smooth, curvaceous and voluptuous figure. I even take a step back to get a better look of her naked body and she makes an attempt to cover her breast, blushing and hiding like the little girl she is.

"I think she wants some tonight. Think she'll take me?" I mumble over to Kris in our communication link. He doesn't reply to me as I hear his fingers behind me on the bed tapping away on his phone.

I focus back to Hunnie, who was still in my arms and I kiss her lips passionately. Kris shouts and Hunnie starts her uncontrollable laughter underneath my lips. "DUH! BEACAUSE IT ONLY TAKES HER TWO SECONDS TO HAVE HER ORGASMS!" He shouts so suddenly, I myself couldn't help but to turn around and look him over while laughing. I really hated it when he replies to me out loud. Most of the times he didn't even realize he was doing it especially if he was playing with that stupid technology thing. 

Hunnie has her hand over her mouth, holding in her quiet, yet hysterical laughter. I pick her straight up by her legs, a small shriek leaving her mouth. Placing her on the bed I told her, "I'm not even getting started yet Hunnie." A nervous looking smile plays across her face as she lays down flat.

I was laying over stomach, making sure not to put my full body weight on her in fear I'd crush her bones, and I rested my head on her stomach. The scent of her sex flooding my nose, awakening my demons. I began kissing around her navel, listening to Kris continue to tease her. Her body shaking underneath me from giggling at his imitation of  how she probably looked shaving in the shower. Then telling her to leave him alone when she mentions how much he cries at hot water. He turns around roughly and tucks his self under the blankets, continuing to play on his phone under the covers.

I finally look up at her face while I've been kissing her naked stomach all over. Her creamy flesh rubbing against my lips, making me shiver at the closeness and wanting to pierce her skin all over from the irresistible adrenaline pumping through our veins. Her eyes were low, watching me place more kisses to her milky flesh. Goosebumps coating her whole body when my tongue comes out and laps her navel, sucking up her skin. I smile and she blushes, covering her mouth shyly. Her legs come up to her side and I snake my hands between her legs, her moist and sticky bits rubbing over hand. I pulled her legs, opening them up more so I could shift my body in between her thighs.

Her action of opening them like that, riled me up! I placed more kisses and licks to the bottom of her stomach, feeling her lady bits rubbing all across my chest. Pressing my luck, I teased her myself.

"Why did you open your legs just now Hunnie?"I grabbed a chunk of her stomach in my mouth and between my teeth. She groans and smiles hesitantly. She doesn't reply to me but bites her lips instead.

"is it...because...you want some of your mate?"I look up and she nods with a coy smile on her face. I wriggle my eye brows the same way Kris does in his perverted efforts and to my utmost surprise, she continues to nod.

It took me a few seconds to understand that she was being serious. I look over to Kris, confirming he was very much asleep and wouldn't try and stop me from moving too fast to wanting to mate with Hunnie. 

I crawl up and over her body in no hurry, taking her lips between mine harshly. A breath barely escaping her mouth as I kept capturing them over and over again. Then I lower my hands to my pajama bottom, pulling my cock out and rubbing it against her wet core. She moans and I suckle on her tongue. The tip of my phallus rubbing all onto the wetness as it seeps inside my foreskin. sparks filling my whole body as I shook lightly. I peel the skin of my phallus back during our heated kissing and pushes into her core.

A gasping and whimpering cry leaves her mouth while her walls adjusted to my girth and length. Not even fully in all the way, I thrusted slowly, giving her time to get used to my size. I wasn't that far away from Kris, but I definitely was much thicker than him. I felt Aldrerix pushing the surface as we pushed long and deep strokes inside of her tight, sweet, wet pussy.

Kris snores a loud snore and it startles Hunnie. It seemed that she hadn't realized he was sleeping. I chuckle nervously, almost letting the worse get the best of me while being shoved so deeply into my mate finally. 

She begins to produce this aura of reality. Her body becoming less excited knowing that Kris was asleep.  I could sense this from her. She was also becoming nervous that I might lose control while he slept. I pause my movements between her legs, lookin into her eyes and trying to read her, but she throws her arms around my neck and wraps her legs over my back. Inviting me in.