Blessed Curse! Got To Have It!

Bahm's P.O.V

**********

I was woken by the smell of arousal. A sweet and earthy smell of honeydew with a licorice spice. Her lady parts smelled so good, even from this far away!

It woke me up like a zombie. My eyes were still closed shut when I teleported pieces of clothing and dressed myself blindly.

My eyes fluttered open when I felt air entering through the top of my slacks. I looked down to see my throbbing phallus leaking it's pre-excitement onto the wooden floors.

My mate!

She was arousing me to be fullest. She was having a semi-conscious dream about today. About me, when I rubbed on her legs and all the way up to her bare bottom. I found myself sleepily stroking my cock in the middle of my room, while I used my ability to infiltrate her thoughts.

Oh how I dreamed of being so deep inside of her. Her walls clenched around my organ like a glove —snug and warm.

I wanted to watch her sleep while I played with myself. It would be the closest thing to pretend it was all her massaging my shaft and not me.

I teleported my sleepy self to her room and there she was.

Sleeping under her light purple comforter. Her body rising up and down steadily. My demons were starting to stir around in my thoughts, but they too were tired to make any moves.

I jerked my phallus by her bedside. Taking in all of her scents. Her arousal from the dream and her natural sweet smelling body odor. My eyes became blacked-out and my fangs started to elongate. Rix wanted to watch our mate again.

With my shaft in one hand, I slowly pulled her covers down. Revealing a yellow silk satin chemise that came up passed her backside. Immediately I reached my hand out and caressed her bottom. She wasn't wearing anything underneath her silky night wear.

I trailed my hands along her legs and felt each spark and vibration in every touch. Touching her was my newest addiction! My cock was leaking all on the edge of her bed with raw excitement. I wanted her so badly.

She stirs a bit and I feel Rix taking slight control over my body. He sits me down on her small bed, right next to her. Not even caring about anything else, I let him take the wheel.

We start caressing her arms and working our way down her back.

To my unexpected surprise, she flips the covers off of her feet and dashed out of bed with a speed so quick, you'd think she forgot something on the stove!

She then proceeds to walk towards her door, but turns her head to face her bed, staring right at me like a scared little kitten.

Her cheeks were puffy from the frown she had and her lips were quivering. I sat against her headboard, feet up on the bed, with my cock still in one hand, moving at a slow and steady stroke, with my habd behind my head.

She turned around facing me fully, and I could hear how fast her heart was racing. I examined her from head-to-toe. The moon's light was shining perfectly on her skin. She had a pink luminous glow radiating around her, from her yellow nightwear against her creamy, peanut butter skin. She looked heavenly!

The silky, satin night dress looked like it was pure gold melting off of her. Could this be a blessing, or a curse?

The room was very dark around us, besides the light coming from the moon and she tried her hardest to look at my face but my eyes being all black right, blended right in with the darkness around us.

She whispers something about ghost again then she turns around towards the door, then she turns to face me once more, and rubs the sleepiness from her eyes.

She stills her body and drapes her arms around herself, like she's nervous, but with a few reluctant steps, she was already walking away from the door and back towards her bed.

She eyes my shaft and I use my finger to motion for her to come sit between my legs. My body instantly starts reacting to what was about to happen next. The ache in my balls intensified and I thrusted my hard member into my hands. Wanting to see my beautiful mate take me herself.

She walks slowly towards me and sits on the bed, right in front of me.

My demons had been up for some time now, and we were all just watching her, trying our best to last and not dominate her mouth violently, like we are used to.

Before lowering herself onto my shaft, she shoots me one more of those sexy, scared kitten faces, and wraps her soft, dainty hands around my phallus. I felt my liquids leave my tip. I was so close to going into overdrive!

The adrenaline was too much for all of us right now, especially in our sleepy state. I feel sorry for that one kid that could feel my every emotion and action!

You know every demon has a host. I don't like to call it that, because I do love the kid more than anything, but that's another story, for another time.

My heart was beating elsewhere as I took in Hunnie's warm and small mouth. She held her hair back in one hand and held the middle of my shaft with the other, while my hand was at my base. Her head began bobbing and her tongue was sliding slowly around me. Her lips tightened around my steel and I let out a groan.

I bit my lips to hold back all the dominance my demons were trying to get me to force on her. She was too innocent for that type of sexual abuse.

I thrusted my hips deeper into her mouth as she was bringing so much pleasure to my tip. It felt good too, but I wanted to feel the warmth of her whole mouth over my massive erection.

She took me in with a few dry heaves and I pumped my hips slowly, holding my breath and biting down so hard to remain a good boy. My hand went to rest on the back of her head and she took me deeper into her mouth.

Feeling the back of her throat, I gripped the sides of her head and thrusted my hips higher into her mouth.

I don't think my demons and I could hold on to humanity any longer. I really gotta have it. I really want to mate with her tonight. I became lost in lust. The dark kind of lust.

I was going to take her.

She was delicately slurping away on my hardness, and I slid my hands up to ease her off. She sits up and swipes her lips with the the back of her hand and I rush towards her, making her lean backwards and practically falling on her back.

I run my hands up her silk gown and my body positions itself between her legs. I could sense fear coming from her, but my demon's hold on me, over powered everything.

I could hear Rix in the back saying not yet, but the other hitchhiking demons were screaming "Finally!" But, why does he keep saying not yet! This is the moment we have all been waiting for!