Chapter 110. Blood

Hunnie

"Are you MAD girl! 

He would never make that call!"

"You don't know that Suki! 

He's NEVER had a offspring, YOU'VE SEEN... how it CHANGED him!"

"Nyku, Suki....shhh... quiet before you guys wake her!"

"You TWO sound FOOLISH!

That's HIS MATE! He would NEVER!" My mind stirs awake hearing a man raising his voice. 

The commotion around me start to become a bit hostile, and my head was very light and woozy, making me not be able to tell if I was dreaming the voices or not.

"Wh...What's....What's..." 

"She's waking!" I hear Suki's voice.

"Wh-What hap-happened?" My lips muttered disoriented before my groggy and heavy eyes mustered up the courage to finally open.

The images of blood on the toilet paper began filling my mind. My instincts knew that wasn't a good sign to see while carrying a child. I only hoped they were doing just fine. 

My head moves from side to side, looking for my mates in a panic. Instead, my dry and watery vision captures the many beings around the bed in the healing room, peering down at me in a distressed state.

"M'Lady!" Leolo walks around to my side, clutching a fedora in his hand with his long blonde hair slicked back.

 He was dressed very gentleman like, wearing a navy blue suit with a white collared shirt and had a caring look to his face. Usually he wore plated armor that covered his whole body, sometimes exposing his head if he doesn't wear the helmet, so it was unusual seeing him armor-less. 

"Don't worry, Your mates will be right over!" My eyes drag over to see Mirah, the midwives, Nyku, and a few armored guards posted by the chamber doors all watching me worryingly.  Embarrassment and shame washes over me as there was just a party going on outside those doors and I was the main even here!