Eternal

The King🤴🏻

Teleporting right in the middle of a feast, I hoisted Cyn in the air by her throat. How dare she holds information from me, but most of all, how dare she casts another spell within my vicinity!

That was my number one rule! NO MAGIC ON ME!

Even if she bewitched my mate, it still affected me horrendously most of all!

ME!

The horrific murderer of his own seed....

She did this, Cyn did. I could drain all her blood right now and then rip her head clean off!

Her people were ready to strike me down. Me, their King, as I came in here unannounced, and threatening their Queen. The little, spoiled vampire princess of the their realm.

"What is the meaning of this Your Highness?!" Yells Fehdrik, The vampire King, Cyn's old man.

My eyes trained on Cyn's struggling face with so much anger I couldn't speak. Fighting my demons on weather or not I should snap her neck and kill all her people, or rip her throat out and shift into my Demon-Wolf and still cause chaos!

"Your Highness!" Fehdrik yells again. I shot him a sinister look over my shoulder, then tightened my grip around this conniving whores neck!

"Cynthia! Please!" I turn my head around quickly, hearing Anna's voice.

"Please tell him what you told me..." Hearing the concern in her voice.

Anna knew me very well. She's been my mistress even before Cyn was born. Freeing her from being a salve 700 years ago granted me the utmost loyalty. She knew to never cross me.

Now, the information Cyn has relayed to her, is what I wanted out of her own mouth.

I took a step towards Anna with Cyn still in my grip. She then immediately sits back down at the table and lowers her head.

The castle guards inch closer to me with their swords, warning me about the vile intrusion, ready to start a war.

Tightening my grip around her throat even more, crushing her windpipe and all her people in the room stands up, hissing and surrounding me. The guards backed away slowly as my eyes become pitch black, lethal with venomous harrowing.

Brining my face close to Cyns', I pressed her.

"What. Did. You. Tell. Anna...Cyn!!" Talking through my clenched teeth.

She doesn't answer, but suffers under my grasp. My fangs come out in anger, the muscles in my face twitching. Turning feral, I was ready to drain her of all her blood, but Anna speaks. Capturing my attention once again.

"Cyn! He'll really kill you! Tell him about the spell. The one to forget, please she didn't know you had a mate!! Your highness please spare her!"

"You know you shouldn't try me these days!! I don't know what I'm capable of anymore!" I hissed at Cyn's petrified face.

Anna always being so loyal to me but still ready to defend her Queen.