The Impossible

Hunnie

Bahm began rubbing the tip of his shaft along my slippery slit after convincing me he could take me in this position. I came undone with his head between my thighs and only wanted to sleep already now. I didn't want to tell him I wasn't in the mood to even be touched because he was visibly aroused. My breast were extremely sore and I only wanted to lay naked and in peace. Not have my swollen bits poked at by an object that felt like a someone's whole arm!

"Does it hurt?" Bahm strains his voice as he enters into my tight walls. His hands come to my bottom and spreads my cheeks apart so he could get closer to my core.

Laying on my side, I arched my back to prepare my body for the intrusion, but I still felt too full around him. He was so aroused and trying his hardest to not take me so viciously. He kept exhaling roughly.

I nodded my head at his question, asking him to go easy and slow on me.

He pushes in cautiously, giving my achey walls a chance to adjust to his girth. He leans over my body, tucking the bottom of his shirt under his chin, and placing his arms to the side of my hips as he rocks his waist he thrust his cock half way in and then out very slowly. The pressure from his organ and my stomach was too much for me to try and have another orgasm.

Bahm hisses as he pulls his cock out all the way to the tip and slides back in slow. His shirt was now in his mouth as he bites down on the fabric and moaned with each stroke. His eyes were closed and very concentrated on taking it nice on my new body carrying his magical and strong 

children. 

I could see all the muscles in his abdomen tightening with every stroke he was giving me. Small whimpers were leaving my lips when his shaft began going deeper into my core, resembling a tooth ache inside my walls. His whole torso covered in veins as my eyes squinted in pain and bounced with his rocking.

So many times he tries to stop his self from releasing. He kept mumbling how "good" I felt and  how he couldn't "last" as he would stop all his movement just before reaching his climax only to begin up again moments later. When he did finally release, it was all over my thighs and ass. I didn't question it, I only let him clean me up with the shirt he wasn't wearing anymore.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." He apologizes and throws the blanket back over us.

"I just couldn't keep my hands off of you after tasting you." He groans in my ear. Nodding I pulled the blanket higher by my cheeks and his arms come around my big belly and we cuddle off to a hot and sweaty slumber.