Rough Mornings

Bahm

I couldn't stand listening to the sound of my mate crying. She was so hurt and I worried about the stress she would be causing on herself and the babies. I wished she would let me hold her. She went into the shower with Kris and they've been there ever since. Draconius left an imprint on her heart and it made me feel even bad that it was my idea to put Cyn in the same cell as him.

How could I had not know she would of done something like this! I didn't think her legs were going to be that strong to smash open her steel cell door! I hate her...so...much!

I hate her so much more than I can't even take her life!

After Kris and Hunnie showers, she falls asleep in his arms when she got dressed. We both tuck her in and make our way outside the chamber doors.

"What are we going to do about this?" Kris looks to my face as we lean against the door together.

"My mom says she's already started the petition to have Cyn executed, but we all know it will get denied."

"She's mad at me, isn't she?" I lowered my head, looking to my feet and the small blood drops on my fingertips. 

"Let's just get some rest. I'm sure tomorrow will be a splendid day." Kris says in a tone I didn't like.

I teleport us over to his room where I take a shower and came out to him already passed out. Insomnia begins to take over my old demon body. Hunnie's pain earlier begins to weigh heavy on my heart. My mother was working extremely hard with her messengers and servants to create a wedding for Hunnie and I. It was also extremely loud over on her side of the castle. There was no way I'd get any sleep after today. My mind was racing, wishing everything could be perfect for her from here on out.

 I teleported myself and a few bottles of cognac to the top of a mountain that overlooked the city of Dubrovnik in Croatia, while thinking about my future with my new upcoming family. Coming here every few centuries, I drank both bottles quickly, admiring the tourist still awake in these late hours and how life would be traveling with my family. I'll finally have a whole bloodline.

 Before I even knew it, it was already three in the morning. Time to go to the Demon Realm. Visiting Hunnie in my chambers before I left, she was asleep with a pillow between her legs and laying on her side. After tonight I'm sure she's going to need all the rest she could. I placed a kiss on her cheek and left after hearing Jo Jo shuffling on the opposite side of the bed on the ground.