Girls Gone Wild

Hunnie Inzotta, The Beautiful Dark Witch Hybrid Fated to The Demon-Wolf King

"No..." I whimpered shyly under Kris.

Feeling my undergarments coming undone, and the air grazing against my folds and clit, these two just couldn't seem to keep their hands off of me, but say I am the one in heat! My body was excitedly throbbing with this position, though my breast weren't. Out of nowhere they became very sore and tender. Even rubbing against my blouse made them ache!

I feel the whip cream spraying all over my lady bits while Bahm had my legs over his shoulders. Kris captures my lips roughly while Bahm's mouth comes over my clit, sending vibrations up my stomach with the groans leaving his mouth. He sucks on my overly stimulated nub and brings a hand up to part my folds. A moan leaves my mouth and Kris's head comes back over my view.

"See...it didn't burn you. Right?" He suckles my bottom lip into his mouth. Starting to hear slurps from Bahm's mouth in between my thighs and Kris's moans moan made me feel extremely hot. Kris sticks his tongue into my mouth, I opened up. Feeling a hunger myself. One I wasn't sure how to explain. every part of me felt very hot!

"Stick a finger inside. Watch how long it takes." Kris breaks our kiss, continuing to look me in the eyes while he talked to Bahm. His words made my whole body shiver. I wondered what they were talking about.

Bahm rubs his fingers along my core and up to my clit before I feel it slithering inside. A gasping whimper leaving my mouth from the sensation of my walls tightening and swallowing his finger whole. I then moan terribly when Kris pulls my blouse down, capturing my sore, erect nipples in his mouth. The feeling of his suctions brought the ache comfort, pain, and pleasure! I pull his head more into my breast from feeling Bahm flickering his tongue rapidly against my clit.

My body went into a frenzy. The pain and pleasure filling my body entirely as I buck under Kris and Bahm's hold over me.

Kris takes my other nipple into his mouth, groaning and nibbling on the soreness. A whimpering cry sneaks out, they hurt terribly!

My legs were beginning to shake and Bahm removes his mouth from my clit to kiss inside my thighs. When his tongue touches my flesh I cry, not being able to take the satisfaction radiating throughout my body. I felt my knees shaking from the idea I was going to pee upon climaxing!

My vision spins, becoming light headed, and hot when Kris removes his mouth from my tender bosoms. He then brings his head between my neck and I turn my face into his as well. Hearing his heart beating rapidly while I came undone on Bahm's fingers .I could even hear his blood flowing through his veins.

My teeth come in contact with his flesh, piercing ever so quickly from the overwhelming climax. My body having sporadic spasms under him, eyes rolling to the back of my head and I lock Bahm's head between my thighs, squeezing with all my might.

"Ahhhh!!!! FUCK HUNNIE!" Kris's agonizing and pained voice pulls me from his neck.

I sit up abruptly, watching Bahm between my legs with his fangs elongated and his eyes still onyx. Kris places his hand on his neck and I see blood dripping down his wound and onto his shirt.

"OH MY GOSH!! I'M SO SORRY KRIS I...I..." I began wiping at my mouth harshly, tasting his blood all around my teeth and gums.

"Holy shit she tried to mark me! DAMN!" He says looking at Bahm, who only stares at me all the while. My body began shaking. I've marked Kris instead! I could cry!