Little Kitten

Bahm

A smile crept on my face as I watched Hunnie from afar adjusting her undergarments. She was mid way to tucking them inside her shirt, when her eyes lingered on the outdoor kitchen house from
the patio.

She was slightly turned around, but her body remained forward and faced the castle.

Feeling my demons approaching the surface, I teleported quickly in front of her while she faced the other way. I noticed she didn't button up her blouse and her brown areolas were peeking from the top.

My eyes blackened and Aldrerix came to the surface, wanting to see her.

Her gaze away was lingering for too long, my mouth was watering. Drooling. I wanted to suck that brown spot that covered her nipples. I needed them in mouth! Wanting to suckle on them like a baby, I reached down and threw my arms over her waist again.

On impact she falls backwards, but I catch her and bring my face between her neck. She gasp as she feels my tongue and then my mouth enclosing over her flesh.

"Your Highness...!" Her hands wrap around my neck as a late reaction to falling and I lift her slightly off the ground.

Taking a few steps back, she up against a wall and I press against her body. Lapping and suckling away at the side of her neck. Feeling the tingles this time in my toes.

She turns her head back forward and her breath hitches. She automatically goes to remove my hand from her waist, but gets drawn in by my midnight, onyx eyes.

Looking at Rix head on. I lowered my arms from her waist and brought my hands up her skirt. Cupping her milky skin.

She lets out a soft whisper. "Y—Y-Your Majesty." Her voice croaks.

She looked like a scared little kitten and it only fueled more to my lustful desires. I bent down and shoved my face in the crooks of her neck again, inhaling sharply.

"Your Majesty...please!" She whispers again but doesn't put up more of a fight. She holds her hands out to push me off of her, but I squeeze her body into mine by gripping onto her ass and tightening the grip. Rubbing her lady parts against me.

I've seen her naked already, but being able to touch her in my human form was all the more exciting.

I pushed myself up against her even more, causing her to turn her head completely away. I know I looked like a creep right now, but my body was no longer obeying me, it was listening to my demons, and my còck!

Bent over and hunched on my mate, I used my face to move the hairs from the crooks of her neck and before thinking, my fangs were out. Ready to gaze them across her beating neck.

My throbbing erection was pressing against her lower stomach and I was so ready to pull my pants down and lift her skirt up!

My hands slid up from her buttom and trailed its way up her tight mini dress to pull her undergarments down. I could feel her body quiver under my touches.

"YOUR MAJESTY!" Giyah shrieks. Startling both Hunnie and I.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MAID!" She points and walks towards us on the balcony from inside the castle.

I let go of Hunnie, feeling the cold, but burning sensation of her body leaving my own. I straightened my trousers and my tunic and watched her scurry over to Lusisi, head down and buttoning her blouse up with trembling hands. I didn't care to hide my erection one bit. Everyone in the castle was used to seeing a lot more from me.