The Fire In Your Heart

HUNNIE

Kris makes sweet, sweet love to my body. Even talking to me throughout the passionate experience the whole time. It aroused me even more that he could thrust inside of me and chat like its nothing. Making me reminisce about The King quickly, but pushing it back suddenly.

"I'm Bahm too, and Bahm can be me as well.." Kris coos in my ears, explaining how he was my mate too.

"Wh--What...does..that..mean..!" I moaned as his pumps quicken to a new speed.

"I can see everything he see's, and feel all his emotions....same with him. WE are connected...by his heart in my chest." He grunts and brings his mouth over my mark and sucks at it.

A whimpering moan leaves my mouth as it feels so hot! His touches, his breath, even his body all did feel familiar to me. I was craving this alluring feeling. These pleasurable sensations!

"The King also hears everything Hunnie...Even when I sucked on your breast both times." He whispers in my ears, sending goosebumps to coat over my warm flesh.

He pulls out of me, and turns my body around. I was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. " SO...he can hear us right now?!" I shrieked, looking back at him behind me, rubbing his phallus against my slit and core entrance.

"YEAH!" He groans after sliding his member in from behind me. I whimper at his length filling me entirely. Clenching my walls around him.

"But trust me, its fine Hunnie. I told you....you are both of ours...except..I don't have to mark you... to feel the connection....I feel it through him." He plows me from behind, smacking my ass and gripping on it viciously. A grunting mess, the feelings of embarrassment, and shame flooding my body. The King can hear all of this?!!

We become animals. Doing it again in the shower, not able to resist each other. Starting off as me trying to mouth words to him, so The King doesn't listen in, then he'd laugh and take it upon his self to purposefully make me loud. Smacking my ass, pulling my hair, thrusting extremely fast and even nibbling on my flesh like the dog he was. His roughness fitted him very well.

He still couldn't keep his hands off me when we got out the shower and laid for bed. He spoons me from behind, feeling his growing member poking my back. He slides his arms around my waist, turning me to lay on my back.

He kisses my mark, filling my body with sparks creeping and tickling along my skin. His hands wandering down my naked body, and parts my slit open. His legs comes over mine, locking it underneath and opening my legs wider, as his two fingers finds its way into my sore canal. I hiss in pain and he takes one out, thrusting slowly and rubbing his thumb against my clit.

Enjoying his tongue lapping away on my neck and moving lower to my breast again. Remembering all the instances I mistaken his scent for The Kings. It all made sense. I wished I didn't approached The King earlier, telling him we should reject each other. I too, didn't know Kris would be considered to be my mate. I felt a fool for even saying it. I just really wanted to let him go, so the memories of it all could too... I wouldn't dare think about them any more.

"Wait.." I say to him and he looks up.

"What happened to Draconius, The Dragon King?"

"He's still alive, just wingless." He says casually, but it pained me.

He continues sucking on both of my breast and rubbing my clit in circular motions with his hand. I couldn't seem to get back in the feels after hearing that Bahm had ripped Draconius's other wing off!

Poor creature, he must be dying slowly.

"Hunnie..." Kris stops his motions and brings his fingers into his mouth, sucking at it like an idiot and I giggled, slapping his hand away from his mouth. The King too has been caught doing this action.

"Bahm would never kill that old dragon!...He's learned too much from him to let him go. Mmmm mm mm " He says, smacking his lips like he could still taste me and I swat him again. What a lovable fool.

"They...are..actually friends. He only imprisoned him due to The Kingdoms request after Draconius tried stealing the land, betraying Bahm." I felt some kind of relief knowing Bahm was actually friends with Draconius once upon a time. The old dragon that might've been ready to die ever since betraying his friend.

Kris pulls me into his arms and cradles me, leaving my sore bits alone. Thank The Heavens!

We snuggle up, continuing our chatter. He informs me the room I probably stumbled upon the night I got my vision back, was down the hall from him. Their huge modern looking lounge and room with the kitchen, that they liked to invite their friends into from the states. Seeing as The Queen didn't like them horse playing throughout the palace, this side was mostly his and Bahm's to do as they pleased.

I also noticed Kris kept referring to Bahm's mother as The Queen still, it made me wondered what happened to Cyn in all of this.

Visions of her maniacal face laughing, came to my view quickly, but fading away.

According to Kris, both him and The King liked to sing and dance...mostly Bahm. He has a lot of talents he's picked up from his life. Being the first person he had ever shared his heart with, Kris tells me my mate has a big soft spot for him. Loving him as if he would love me, the way Kris would put it. He breaks it down to saying he's basically being possessed by The King, as a demon would do to living beings. Except, The King loves him like a brother.

But I've seen the way Kris talks to his King. It's brotherly, but more demanding... as he did fight him over me and doesn't show him much respect, plus, I am their shared mate. They can't be like brothers. That sounded too weird. Goosebumps covered my arms thinking they would ever be something more.

I nodded and paid full attention to my second mate on hearing that Bahm might have a playful side to him, one I most likely would never see again under our circumstances.

We were talking for hours about how our past life went, what he did after graduation, and how he met Bahm. Being awake and wide eyed as a hawk while Kris was yawning away and rubbing his eyes, but always kept going, and correcting his self.

"His mother Fei was actually mated to his father, but she didn't give birth to Bahm. Bahm's mother is a Dark Witch like you!" Kris says, fully catching my attention before my eyelids started to become heavy.

"His mother was one of the first Dark Witches to exist back then." He rubs his eyes sleepishly again.

My eyes fluttered open, and I sat up from his arms.

"He's a Wizard too?" I gasped, bringing my hands over my mouth.

Kris chuckles at my reactions and grabs me back into his arms. What a hybrid of a being The King is!

"Yeah...His father was a Demon-Wolf, A large on at that! Too large from what I've heard. Making Bahm half Dark Wizard and half Demon-Wolf."  He brings the fluffy covers over our heads. Sleep taking him over as we've talked for an extremely long time. I think I'm starting to see the sky turning blue.

I'm a Dark Witch too...fully. Wondering if that was the reason why I was also able to carry his supernatural wolf seed... Feelings of pride, amusement, awe, and even lust flooded my sleepy mind. Alertly thinking and day dreaming about The King. I did feel honored to be both of their mates.

My eyelids closed, and eventually I feel Kris slip from my body at some point. The bed caving in around me only a few moments later. The atmosphere nice and warm, my body content and hot arms coming back around me.