Royal Wedding

Hunnie's P.O.V

( ◡́.◡̀)(^◡^ )

Bahm's enchanting green eyes are still staring at me while we walked down the dimly lit hall, which now was covered in a black carpet. I couldn't quite read his reaction to my heavy makeup, but I was clinging onto the front of my kimonos tightly!

"It's ok Hunnie. 

You look perfect, there's no need to be shy."

"I think they over did it on everything," smiling nervously and pouting, I look up to my side and into his eyes. They were low and full, searching my own with a smirk lining his plump lips.

"Well look at me.

They over did me too!" I chuckle and looked at his outfit. It looked like a long black robe, identical to my kimono, but in black and gold with patches a golden embroidery on his shoulder and elbows. His robe also had very wide arms, and I noticed we were both barefoot too!

"Is there a lot of guest here?" I asked timidly, but he only shakes his head no right away.

We continue to walk down the hall and through the doors that brought us outside. Bahm lets my hands go and opens up the door and noisy chattering and howls flood my ears instantly. He said there wasn't many! My heart starts beating pretty fast, but I breathe through my nose to calm myself. Wouldn't want to overwork my body and kids now. A sudden ache to my womanhood was beginning to throb, but I walked through the pain.

Stepping outside, I was still clinging onto my kimono for dear life and noticed the black carpet continued outside as well and wraps around the left of the castle. Bahm's hand is felt coming around my back and to my waist.

"Why are you clutching your clothes like that? Are you in pain?"

"N-No..." His other hand comes to the front and over my stomach, trying to pry my kimono open!

"No! Stop!" I whisper yell with a smirk. Why would these evil midwives put me in something like this and not cover me up!

"What are you hiding under there miss sparkles?" I giggle at his nickname and he manages to free one side open, exposing my glittery bump and my breast that was perked up extra high due to the trap they had on me!