Bahari and Hubi

Hunnie

Quickly Bahm scoops me up onto his arms, lifting me off the carpet. I expected we were close, but only closing my eyes shut in pain. My woman hood in the position held me, was burning. I had so much pressure in my lower back I thought I could push a big, mean ole, solid, turd to ease the pain.

"Hold on Hunnie we're almost there." Bahm's deep voice comes into my ears. The contractions had me completely zombified as they seemed never ending and I only wanted to push.

Another contraction radiates right after the other and I involuntarily push through the pain, hear liquids falling onto the carpet.

"NO NO NO!

Hunnie wait!"

 I hear Bahm yell, wiping something off his arms, but I found myself suddenly holding my breath and pushing from my ass!

"Put me down, put me down!" I shriek, I had to continue pushing just not in his arms! What if I really do poop on him! I could never forgive myself of embarrassment!

My feet touch the carpet again and I bend over,  finally opening my eyes. The skin around Bahm's forehead and eyes were clearing off with blood and I grip onto his forearms until I was done pushing. He stands there breathing roughly and holding  back onto my hands.

The carpet stops and begins lowering slowly. Frantic murmurs from down under us were now beginning to flood my hearing. I could even smell Kris's scent. Though, I didn't believe I could move right now, nor stop.

"I have to keep pushing!

I can't stop!" Feeling another round of contractions followed by much sticky slime trailing out of my womanhood, I pushed again.

My body lowers to the carpet in a squatting position, closing my eyes again and Bahm lowers his body down with me, still holding onto my hand. I was squeezing with all the energy I had left in my body. I was either going to shit, or have my babies in the sky!