2

Lin Yan raised his eyebrows and was a little puzzled: "Why are you teasing Ning Youji?"

The system explained: "Because his concentration and ability to deal with things are higher than ordinary people, if you can let him release pheromones, your thinking and concentration will be greatly stimulated in the process."

This statement is well-founded and persuasive.

Lin Yan bit the tip of his tongue fiercely, it seemed that he could only sacrifice the creditor.

"Fine."

As an AIpha of the same kind, release pheromones to suppress the opponent, and the opponent will definitely take over.

The difficulty is that Lin Yan can't release his own pheromones!

"Fuck, what's going on!"

Lin Yan released it many times, but no pheromone came out.

Friendly reminder from the system: "Don't waste your energy, you are not yet differentiated."

Lin Yan's voice was confused: "How could it be? In my previous life, I split up during the summer vacation of the second day of the first year."

System: "Maybe it's the reason for the rebirth, but you don't have to worry, just checked your body, and the differentiation is only in the past few days."

Lin Yan is no longer entangled. Fortunately, others are set up as school bullies, and it is easy to tease someone.

Lin Yan kicked open the door of the classroom, and walked in without knowing his six relatives, with a pair of light brown eyes with a three-point ruffianness, and the seventh branch was majestic.

Ning Youji turned back and happened to meet Lin Yan's line of sight.

In his last life, Lin Yan had never looked at Ning Youji carefully. It turned out that he was born so good-looking, the kind of appearance that makes him feel comfortable at a glance.

No wonder it can be a school grass.

The classroom was boiling.

"Ah, the school bully is back with his anger!"

"The belated war of the century! Who are you to inform the old class!"

Lin Yan paced back to his seat quite arrogantly amid a bunch of discussions, and without saying much, kicked the table in front of him fiercely.

With a loud bang, everyone shut up.

The arrogant school tyrant put his hands around his arms, raised his chin, and raised his head towards Ning Youji, his tone was arbitrary and flamboyant: "What are you looking at!"

The atmosphere of the classroom suddenly became subtle.

Ning Youji withdrew his gaze, lowered his eyes and ignored it.

Looking at his appearance, Lin Yan felt like his fist was hitting cotton.

Verbal provocation is not enough, Lin Yan changed lanes and continued walking.

Lying on the table, he stretched out his long arms, his eyes were full of provocation, as if he was shouting, "Come and challenge him."

Ning Youji squinted his eyes and looked over.

The young man lying on the table had very good-looking eyes, obviously arrogant and domineering, but inexplicably not disgusted.

Ning Youji patted his wrist lightly: "It's not good to be so domineering."

"..."

Lin Yan was choked by the words to educate children.

He frowned, but his tone was still not good: "I have always been so domineering, if I don't accept it, I will single out."