12

During the three-day National Day holiday, Lin Yan decided to immerse himself in his studies at home, and seeing Ning Youji's 1360 intelligence completely inspired his ambition.

Only when you reach the height of Ning Youji can you protect the people you want to protect.

There was a knock on the door of the room, and Lin Yan had just finished an advanced physics paper through gritted teeth and was emptying it.

Opening the door, he saw Jiang Xue's smiling face at the door.

Lin Yan rubbed his sour eyes, and his voice showed a hint of tiredness: "What are you doing here?"

"Brother Lin, you haven't played with me for a long time." Jiang Xue's eyes were sparkling, exuding anticipation: "It's hard to have a vacation, it's okay to give yourself a long time."

Lin Yan sat back at the desk and said that it was a lie to say that he was not interested. It was really hard for a scumbag to suddenly devote himself to studying.

Looking at the math paper again, my heart swayed.

Just as she was about to say no, Wen Jing came over from the kitchen: "Let's go out with Xiao Jiang and I'll call you when dinner is ready."

Being pushed the boat so smoothly, Lin Yan also decided to combine work and rest.

There is a basketball court in their community, but they are used to going to the black alley to play basketball.

Before entering the stadium, there was a quarrel inside.

The voice was quite familiar.

Jiang Xue patted Lin Yan on the shoulder and motioned him to look inside the stadium: "Brother, isn't that the son you accepted?"

What Lin Yan first saw was not Mao Cun, but the young man standing beside him.

The boy is tall, with a white T-shirt and black sweatpants. He is timeless and simple, but such a simple outfit makes his long legs straight.

Quietly standing aside, the entire body shape and lines are extremely beautiful, showing a bit of coldness that is incompatible with the surrounding people, and the pestle is there, it is difficult for people not to pay attention.

"Hey, Brother Lin, isn't that Ning Xueshen standing next to Mao Cun?" Jiang Xue said excitedly: "And my new roommate is also there."

The two entered the field.

Mao Cun turned around and saw them.

"Dad!" Mao Cun saw Lin Yan's eyes sparkling, "Dad, why are you here? I didn't expect it to be such a coincidence that I could meet my father here."

Lin Yan walked over and slapped him on the head, and said with a smile, "Brother, what are you calling me."

Hearing the sound, Ning Youji looked over.

I haven't seen him for two days. Omega's skin has become whiter, probably because of the hot weather. Omega rolled up his short sleeves and exposed his arms to the air.

The figure is not weak and weak like ordinary omega at all, taller than some alphas and betas, and there is an untamed atmosphere all over his body.

A tall and thin figure came out on the opposite side, and when he saw the dangling appearance, it was no surprise that he was the leader.

The boy looked at Lin Yan, raised his eyebrows to look at Mao Cun, and said in a very arrogant tone: "Lu Xiangshi, you need to be careful when looking for someone to help. Are you looking for an omega to seek abuse?"