71. Extra 2【END】

After working for so long, Ning Youji was on a business trip for the first time.

On the first day, because of the busy work, Lin Yan didn't feel much, so he fell asleep when he got home.

Until he got up the next day, Lin Yan was dazed and reached out to touch the pillow next to him, which was not warm.

"Ning Youji?" Lin Yan called out vaguely, but the only answer to him was empty air.

After calling several times in a row, Lin Yancai opened his eyes in a daze, staring at the ceiling for a long time before he remembered that Ning Youji was on a business trip and was going for seven days.

Lin Yan lay in bed for a long time, the phone rang, and he felt empty, and he swiped to answer without looking at anyone.

"Hello?" Lin Yan's voice was hoarse, obviously with a sense of getting up.

"Aren't you up yet?" Ning Youji's voice came from the other end of the phone, "Get up and go downstairs for breakfast, I have already greeted the aunt in the store, remember to put a barrier sticker on the gland, and the print on it should be Just scabbed, be careful."

Hearing the familiar voice, Lin Yan's emotions were instantly relieved, and he obediently got up from the bed, while changing his clothes, he asked, "Are you still used to it in Haicheng?"

"It's okay." Ning Youji's voice was a little low and hoarse, perhaps because he was not used to the climate over there: "I just miss you a little."

Lin Yan put on his clothes for a while, and his voice was a little lower, teasing him like a joke, and more to hide his emotions: "How old are you, have you stopped breastfeeding? It's really been a few days. Hypocritical."

Ning Youji smiled: "Okay, wash up and go downstairs for breakfast, and remember to tell me when you arrive at the company."

Lin Yan went to the company and sent a text message to Ning Youji, and then spent the whole day busy, but when he got off work, the disappointment buried in his heart appeared.

No one waits for him to get off work, and no one accompanies him to get off work. When he came home, the living room was pitch-dark, and no one spoke to him.

Lin Yan sighed, lying on the sofa and looking through Jiang Xue's WeChat.

【. : Why haven't I seen you jumping around recently? 】

There is a video over there.

After so many years, Jiang Xue is still the same Jiang Xue. Apart from being more flamboyant than before, basically nothing has changed.

"Brother Lin, you finally think of us, where are you now?"

Lin Yan looked at the hustle and bustle of the background on his side, and at a glance, he knew that he was in a bar.

"Of course I'm at home. Who are you hanging out with?"

Jiang Xue pointed the camera at Lu Xiangshi and the others: "What about these brats, do you want to come out with Ning Xueshen, oh, it's President Ning now."

"Brother Lin, what's the matter with you? Why do you look listless? Did you quarrel with President Ning? What about others?"

When Lin Yan thought of Ning Youji, his heart was congested, his eyes were hot, his heart was sour, and he couldn't tell what it was like.

Want to touch him, want to hug him, want to see him.

"He's on a business trip. Well, I won't bother you anymore. You can play by yourself."

After he finished speaking, he hung up the video and spread himself on the sofa, not wanting to move.

When he was with Ning Youji every day, he didn't feel anything yet. Ning Youji had only walked for a day, and the thoughts in his heart swept over the sky and covered the sky, his throat could not stop shrinking, and it was sore and painful.