15

The wind from the window was blowing against Lin Yan, Lin Yan shivered a bit, and his head became more and more dizzy, perhaps because of excessive exercise during the day.

After class, he discussed it with Ning Youji, and the two went back to the dormitory together.

Since this time, Ning Youji has been assisting Lin Yanwan all the time.

As soon as Lin Yan entered the bedroom, he put the paper on the desk and skillfully opened the drawer to take out snacks.

Ning Youji couldn't help laughing when he watched someone operate everything so skillfully.

"I went to take a bath." Ning Youji said.

Lin Yan hummed, and let the booth empty.

I don't know why Ning Youji became more dizzy as soon as he left. In order to divert his attention, Lin Yan sat up straight and took out the paper.

With a lollipop in his mouth, Lin Yan was working hard to make a paper, when there was a knock on the bedroom door.

Lin Yan raised his eyebrows, his heart was inexplicably impetuous, and he opened the door roughly.

"Who is it?"

Li Xingming shuddered when he heard this, and saw Lin Yan's eyes widen suddenly: "Brother Lin...why are you here?"

"Any business with Ning Youji?" Lin Yan rubbed his swollen temples, turned and sat back at the desk: "He's taking a shower, come in and wait for him."

bath?

Li Xingming was stunned for a while, an alpha was taking a bath, an omega was in the alpha's bedroom, and this was Ning Youji's bedroom, the alpha's private domain.

He had been with Ning Youji for so long, and it was the first time that he knew that Ning Youji could tolerate omegas wandering in his private domain.

"I'm fine, too." Li Xingming said that he was fine, but his foot stepped in.

As soon as I came in, there was movement from the bathroom.

The two heard the sound and looked over.

The boy was bare-chested, his hair was wet, and the droplets of water slid along the thin collarbone, the vest line, and finally sank into the secret place under the white bath towel.

Seeing this figure, Lin Yan couldn't help but look at himself, he seemed thinner than Ning Youji.

Ning Youji walked directly to the wardrobe: "I just called you, why didn't you answer."

Lin Yan is comparing his good-looking figure in his mind, but Ning Youji's figure is still good-looking.

Hearing Ning Youji's question, he was stunned for a while, reacting that he was talking to himself, and replied, "I just opened the door, but I didn't hear it."

Ning Youji got dressed and glanced at Li Xingming: "Is something wrong?"

At this fluttering glance, Li Xingming's back tightened, as if he had invaded the lion's territory and was warned.

He hurriedly shook his head: "No, no, I saw that you didn't take the third self-study class in the classroom, and I thought something was wrong with you."

Ning Youji hummed, and went straight to Lin Yan and sat down.

The two were very close, almost shoulder to shoulder distance.

Li Xingming was about to look stupid, and his facial expressions gradually became uncontrollable. At the last moment, his rationality remained, and he left a sentence: "Don't disturb your studies, I will go back to do my homework."