25

Hangovers are really uncomfortable.

Lin Yan rubbed his swollen temples and found that there was a hot mass behind him.

Slowly opening his eyes, he was facing a wall. He felt something bound his waist and moved uncomfortably. The hand that bound his waist was buckled back.

The warm feeling behind him became stronger, and Lin Yan suddenly realized something.

Suddenly a sense of unreality surged in my mind, didn't it. Lin Yan slowly turned over.

Just see, the handsome face that is close at hand, but the handsome face of the past is half occupied by fatigue, it seems that he has not slept well this night.

Before Lin Yan could find anything from the confusion, the person in front of him squinted and his voice was lazy and hoarse: "Awake?"

Lin Yan's body was startled, and the sleepiness was completely frightened, and he laughed dryly: "...Am I arguing with you?"

Ning Youji sat up, he hadn't slept much all night, and someone who was drunk tossed him all night.

Lin Yan felt guilty, pulled up the quilt to cover half of his face, and said apprehensively, "Last night... I didn't go crazy with alcohol, did I?"

The memory of last night was intermittent, and it was gradually recovering, and he had a bad premonition.

Ning Youji thought that someone asked him to take off his clothes and pull the belt last night, and rubbed his eyebrows, both angry and funny.

Hearing his smile, Lin Yan became more and more guilty: "I... drink very well. Yesterday was just an accident."

"Well, it's an accident." Ning Youji followed him in a vague way. He really couldn't do anything about him. He subconsciously twisted his neck and made a "hiss".

Hearing his scream, Lin Yan looked over, and by the light coming in from the window, he clearly saw the red and swollen piece of skin on the back of Ning Youji's neck.

"What's wrong with your neck?" Lin Yan sat up straight with a carp.

"What's the matter?" Lin Yan saw the black and purple skin and widened his eyes: "It's so swollen, why are you here?"

Ning Youji stretched out his hand to cover it, turning his eyebrows lazily to the side, just in line with Lin Yan's light brown eyes.

Seeing his ignorant look, Ning Youji burst out laughing, and anyone wanted to make fun of him, so he said lightly, "I was bitten by a dog last night."

"Dog?" Lin Yan's expression became even more confused: "Where did the dog come from?"

Ning Youji leaned a little closer to him, smiling but not smiling, his voice lowered and his tone was three-point ridicule: "This dog in front of me."

After he finished speaking, he raised his hand and scratched Lin Yan's chin.

Like scratching a puppy.

He drank too much last night, and Lin Yan didn't respond to his actions for a while.

Seeing him dumbfounded, Ning Youji raised his eyebrows and rubbed his head involuntarily: "Puppy, the teeth are quite sharp."

After a series of actions, Lin Yan finally reacted.

This gentle scum actually said he was a dog!

"Who are you calling a dog?" Lin Yan pulled the pillow next to him and smashed it at Ning Youji: "You are the dog! Your whole family is a dog!"

Ning Youji dodged his pillow.

Lin Yan chased Ning Youji.

The two frolic from the bedroom to the sofa.