48

The lines in Lin Yan's mind gradually opened knot by knot in this direction.

The two were relatively silent.

Lin Yan wanted to say something, but found that he couldn't say a word of comfort.

He was the one who refused, as if whatever he said might be wrong, and all he had left was his apology.

"I'm really sorry." Lin Yan repeated again.

"It's okay, thank you senior for telling me." The girl's voice was choked, and she tried to squeeze a smile on her lips: "Thank you senior for saving me last time. If it weren't for senior, I don't know if I could stand here."

The girl's eyes were misty, and she gave a very sincere blessing: "Senior, you must be happy. You are very happy if you like someone alone. If you can be together, you will definitely be happier."

Tears fell, and the girl hurriedly raised her hand to wipe it away: "I'm sorry, I obviously don't want to cry, I really want to bless you."

Lin Yan looked at her: "I'm sorry, I hope you can find your own happiness too."

"Well." The girl's voice was low and trembling: "Senior must also be happy, then I'll go back first."

Watching the girl run back to the hall, Lin Yan felt a little melancholy, because too many things have happened recently.

Lin Yan did not go back to the hall, but walked towards the school garden.

As soon as he walked to the path, a shadow sat beside the flower bed, and Lin Yan paused.

He took two steps and raised his eyebrows: "Jiang Xue, what are you doing here?"

"Brother Lin." Jiang Xue raised his head and hugged his waist: "Brother Lin, I'm lost in love..."

Lin Yan: "..."

Lin Yan sat down beside him and listened to him from the beginning.

After Jiang Xue finished speaking, he looked at Lin Yan: "Why don't you give a reaction?"

Lin Yan was a little lost, and after a long time, he finally said, "Oh, so you have someone you like."

"No." Lin Yan seemed to understand, and his reaction was a little big: "I don't know if you have someone you like, and you are very affectionate in your situation."

Jiang Xue: "..."

Jiang Xue complained about him: "What else do you have in your eyes besides studying?"

Lin Yan thought about it for a while, looked at Jiang Xue, and asked in a low voice, "Then you should know a lot about love."

Jiang Xue was surprised for a moment and touched his nose: "It's okay, but I must know better than you."

"..." Lin Yan pursed his lips and said hesitantly, "I have a friend who also has troubles in love, and I don't know how you can help him analyze it."

After revealing it, Jiang Xue seemed to be in a better mood. He was too familiar with Lin Yan, and when he saw his fingers buttoning his trousers, he smiled silently, and he still made small movements when he was lying.

"Oh." Jiang Xue said, "That friend is you."

Lin Yan: "..."

Lin Yan pouted, knowing that he couldn't hide Jiang Xue, so he stuck his neck and confessed: "Yes, it's me, so you help me analyze it."

"you say."

Jiang Xue didn't think much about it, he thought it was Lin Yan and Ning Youji quarreling, or some other trivial matter. Originally, the young people who were in love felt like the sky was falling.