36

The other side hoop - the hand around his waist is very tight.

Originally, because of the alpha pheromone, my head was dizzy, and the moment I was hugged for some reason all dissipated, and I became extremely awake.

Ning Youji's pheromone is very strong - strong and domineering - the air around him is full of sandalwood fragrance. Afraid of disturbing other tenants, Lin Yan patted him on the back and motioned for him to come in with him.

As soon as the door closed, Ning Youji's body was crooked, and he almost fell off Lin Yan.

Fortunately, Lin Yan was quick and helped Ning Youji to sit on the ground.

Lin Yan looked at the end of his red eyes: "How could you..."

He was hesitant to say anything, he couldn't ask.

He wanted to ask, why are you here?

Why hasn't your disease been relieved?

Did you tag-mark another omega?

He couldn't ask any of these.

They just have a mutual-helping-helping relationship, he helps himself through the estrus period, he helps him suppress the disease.

He had no reason to ask.

Seeing that Lin Yan didn't continue speaking, Ning Youji's throat moved, and the words were piercingly hoarse: "You were just outside."

Lin Yan's pupils shrank, and his eyes were full of surprise.

So what is he doing now?

Not satisfied with other omegas? So now you're looking for him again?

Lin Yan felt angry for no reason, and his mind was hot and he said what was in his heart: "So why are you looking for me? Didn't you already mark another omega? What? Couldn't suppress the disease? "

Ning Youji was slightly stunned, and finally pulled the corner of his mouth, raised his head and looked at Lin Yan.

- Word - Dayton.

"I didn't tag him."

He spoke slowly, his voice was hoarse, and he stared at him earnestly and intently.

Lin Yan was stunned, stumbling on his neck and said, "How is it possible, I smelled the pheromone that you two are melding together, and...and..."

Ning Youji raised his hand and squeezed his neck: "And what?"

Lin Yan was so controlled-sex-squeezed by him that his confidence seemed to leak, and he lowered his eyelashes to cover the emotions in his eyes: "...and I seem to see you hugging."

"I didn't hug him or tag him."

Ning Youji's voice was methodical, and it sounded a little hoarse, but it was no different from usual, but once Lin Yan raised his eyes, he could see that his eyes were about to overflow with love, as well as a little helplessness and doting.

Lin Yan recalled the scene in the corridor just now, as if he had been hit by something, and couldn't help raising his voice: "I clearly smelled it!"

"I said, I didn't." Ning Youji's forehead was covered in fine sweat, his voice was even more hoarse than before, and he repeated patiently: "It may be the angle, you didn't see clearly. I didn't mark him, nor did I Not hug-hugging him."

His dark eyes were full of restraint, he closed his eyes, lightly clasped the back of Lin Yan's neck, pulled him closer, and lowered his voice: "If I mark, I will have his pheromone on me, now Can you smell his pheromones?"