41

When he was about to fall asleep, Lin Yan felt that his body temperature and heart rate were extremely high, and the marks left on his glands made him feel at ease.

The bright sunlight shone in, Lin Yan couldn't open his eyes, his whole body was weak, extremely sore, and his whole body felt as uncomfortable as a fire.

But this did not prevent the memory of last night from returning to the cage. The torture of the estrus period and the discomfort caused him to rise again and again.

Soon a big hand touched his forehead with coolness, Lin Yan couldn't help rubbing it, and was quickly pulled into his arms by a pair of hands, and an alpha breath wrapped him tightly.

Lin Yan took a deep breath and inhaled the alpha pheromone into his lungs, which made him feel more comfortable.

"Lin Yan."

Lin Yan was very anxious when he heard someone calling him, but he couldn't open his eyes, his eyelids were really heavy.

Under the comfort, Lin Yan fell asleep again.

When he woke up again, it was noon.

Lin Yan rubbed his temples, slowly sat up from the bed, and glanced around the room.

no one.

Alpha pheromone invasion - occupies the entire room, almost every breath is full of alpha pheromone.

This made Lin Yan, who had a splitting headache, feel better.

He heard a "click", the door opened from the outside, followed by footsteps.

Lin Yan looked over.

He happened to meet Ning Youji's line of sight.

"Wake up." Ning Youji asked, "Are you hungry?"

Lin Yanxu was so exhausted that he didn't feel hungry at all, and shook his head.

Ning Youji walked to the bed, raised his hand and touched his forehead: "Drink some porridge and then take the medicine."

"What medicine to take?" Lin Yan's throat was dry, so dumb that he could only hear breath, talking like a duck.

Ning Youji frowned slightly: "You have a cold, don't you know?"

Thinking that Lin Yan, like Fireman, went to make trouble last night, the suppressed impatience in Ning Youji's heart began to surge again.

Lin Yan closed his eyes and felt the temperature on Ning Youji's hands, and said in his hoarse voice, "Look, the school bully whom you met in Perak when you came back showed you his weak side again."

Thinking of something, he laughed: "I definitely owe you in my last life, otherwise why would I always embarrass yourself in front of you."

I really owe it, and I still owe a lot of money, and I still don't know how to pay it back.

Ning Youji was relied on by him and teased him like a joke, obviously showing weakness.

The restlessness in my heart was slowly eased.

Ning Youji wanted to withdraw his hand, but Lin Yan grabbed it, his eyes were narrowed, his pupils were a little slack, and he smiled: "It's really comfortable to be next to you."

Hearing the same words last night again, Ning Youji raised his eyes, the feeling of suppressed emotions in his heart was about to overflow.

This natural dependence made him unable to resist.

Ning Youji sighed helplessly, and rubbed his head with the other hand.

After Lin Yan took the medicine, the porridge he just drank really made him tasteless. He curled up in the quilt, revealing a furry head, staring at Ning Youji who was cleaning up.