70. Extra 1

In the summer of his senior year, Lin Yan agreed to Ning Youji's marriage proposal, and hurriedly held a wedding in Nancheng before the new year.

This is their seventh year together.

It was dark and neon lights up.

After Lin Yan graduated from University, he joined Ning Heng's company together with Ning Youji.

Lin Yan is in the field of intelligence training, while Ning Youji is in the field of running the company.

Lin Yan has stayed up for three consecutive nights in the office, and finally checked and completed the latest intelligence test report.

He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyebrows, and suddenly an arm penetrated his chest from behind and hugged him whole.

"Have you finished?"

Lin Yan was stunned for a while, and then patted his head, "When did you come here, why don't I know?"

"It's been almost an hour since I came here." Ning Youji rubbed the tip of his nose on his neck: "You've left me to dry, three days and eight hours and seven minutes."

Lin Yan was a little itchy by his rubbing, so he ducked back and pushed him away: "Stop sniffing, I've been sour without taking a bath for three days."

Ning Youji grabbed his wrist, dragged him back directly, grabbed his waist with his hands, and put him on the desk.

Ning Youji raised his head and looked at him, Lin Yan had a black circle under his eyes, and he was too haggard. He reached out and rubbed the corner of his eyes.

"Don't stay up late in the future." Ning Youji buried his head in Lin Yan, sniffed, and said with a sullen smile, "It's really bad."

"Really?" Lin Yan hurriedly raised his hand and sniffed, feeling Ning Youji's shaking chest, lowered his head and bit Ning Youji's ear.

"Okay, you hate me."

Ning Youji smiled and put his hand in from the hem of his clothes.

Lin Yan clapped his hand away: "little man, this is the company, what do you want to do?"

Ning Youji raised his head and kissed his lips.

In the past two years, Ning Youji's facial features have become more and more aggressive, with a high nose bridge, black pupils, slightly drooping eyelashes, and long and narrow eyes, with the majesty of a superior.

When he wasn't talking, he felt flustered just sitting there, but now he looked at Lin Yan with a little bit of helplessness.

"You've dried me out for three days and eight hours and twelve minutes."

Lin Yan couldn't help laughing, and touched his cheek, then pinched it again.

Ning Youji is also a strange species. As he grows older, his skin gets better and better.

It should be good to be nourished by someone.

He left several red marks where he pinched

Lin Yan said, "I went on a three-day vacation this morning."

Ning Youji narrowed his eyes and smiled: "Then what?"

Lin Yan lowered his body and rubbed his lips lightly for a while.

The voice is a little hoarse, a little ambiguous, and a little teasing.

"Manager Zhao gave me two movie tickets today. Let's go home after watching it later."

Ning Youji was touched and rubbed by him, and the little thought that alpha wanted to shoot straight in was also polished away.

He raised his hand and rubbed the back of Lin Yan's neck slowly, and squeezed lightly: "What about after watching the movie?"