9

This inquiry made Ning Youji, who was ill, endure it again and again to restrain his body's urge.

Ning Youji let go of Lin Yan and distanced himself from him.

Lin Yan suddenly realized how crazy he was when looking at Shang Ning Youji's dark eyes, but when he thought of his sister, his heart sank.

This debt will be repaid sooner or later.

Ning Youji's eyes were dark and his voice was hoarse: "Are you serious?"

Lin Yan didn't start, didn't answer his question directly, but continued to ask him: "Will you bite or not?"

Ning Youji pondered for a while: "No need, I won't force others to be difficult."

As soon as the words were finished, Ning Youji frowned and "hiss", stretched out his hand to cover the gland, and fell forward.

Lin Yan quickly stepped forward to support the two of them, with a tense tone: "Are you alright?!"

Ning Youji rested his head on his shoulder and didn't speak.

Alpha's possessiveness reached the extreme under this circumstance, and a terrifying thought flashed through his heart.

In the end, he forcibly restrained the desire to occupy.

Intelligence and pheromones surged wildly in his body, and Ning Youji couldn't control it and fainted.

Lin Yan looked at the unconscious boy on the hospital bed.

"Knock Knock-"

There was a knock on the ward door.

Lin Yan opened the door and saw an old doctor standing at the door. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Who are you?"

The old doctor pushed his glasses, looked at the person in front of him, and walked into the ward: "I'm Ning Youji's attending doctor, are you the one who brought him to the hospital?"

Lin Yan hummed.

Hearing this, the old doctor paused and turned to look at him: "Then you were there when his pheromone was distributed?"

Lin Yan didn't notice anything, just thought it was an ordinary inquiry from the doctor, and nodded.

The old doctor was specially hired by the Ning family. Because Ning Youji went to school, the old doctor came to Dongcheng with him.

"Are you an omega?"

The old doctor tried step by step.

It was only then that Lin Yan realized that something was wrong. It was not him who was obviously sick. What did he ask him?

But he still answered honestly: "Well, I'm an omega."

The corners of the old doctor's wrinkled lips revealed an intriguing arc: "Can't you do a blood test?"

Lin Yan frowned, feeling more and more uneasy in his heart.

Seeing that he was worried, the old doctor directly confessed his identity: "I am the attending doctor hired by Ning Youji's family."

"Ning Youji has severe susceptibility outbreak syndrome." The old doctor glanced at the boy on the hospital bed and said earnestly: "His body is different from normal alphas and needs matching omega pheromones to adjust."

When the old doctor said this, he sighed: "But after searching for several years, I couldn't find an omega pheromone that matched Ning Youji."

Think of the highest matching pheromone is only 89.