22

Seeing that Lin Yan was really helpless, Ning Youji pulled him out of their hands.

"What are you looking for Jiang Xue?" Lin Yan got rid of the bitter claws and quickly sent a few people: "I have to go back to study, and I can't delay the exam tomorrow."

take an exam?

Li Yang of No. 2 Middle School has a completely "you tease me" look: "Brother Lin, what are you kidding? What does the exam have to do with us?"

The bully of No. 3 Middle School echoed: "Yes, yes, let's go and have a drink at the bar next to you, will you come with Big Daddy?"

Jiang Xue hurriedly interrupted them: "You go back, I will tell them in detail about the rest."

"Yes." Lu Xiangshi said, "Don't worry, I will take care of them with me here. The first son is not covered."

Lin Yan: "..."

Watching Lin Yan and Ning Youji leave, the school tyrants stared at them.

School bully study? Exam yet?

Sounds like it sounds great.

Li Yang of No. 2 Middle School couldn't help but wonder: "Did Brother Lin get good grades? Wasn't he the last in his grade last year?"

Now you have to learn the last one?

Mao Cun gave him a blank look: "If you still use the old ideas from before, you will be outdated!"

Jiang Xue took out his mobile phone and took out his friend's QR code: "Come here, add it, I will pull you into the group of younger brothers, and have a good experience of your father's majesty."

Jiang Xuela and the others entered the group and told them: "You can just read the announcement. There is an internal forum on the campus of No. 1 Middle School, and almost all the post bar websites about your father."

Several people clicked in.

The first post: [The unknown relationship between the school tyrant and the tyrant! 】

The second one: [School bully passed all subjects in one month! 】

The third: [Tomorrow the school domination unified examination vote! 】

…………

Mao Cun elongated his nose and said triumphantly: "Didn't you guys just question Brother Lin's performance? Click on the second forum to have a good look, and subvert all your perceptions!"

A few people are used to seeing headline parties. This kind of headline is powerful, but the reality is often much worse than the reality.

5 minutes later.

"Fuck! It's fake, right?!" Ye Qinghuan from No. 5 Middle School was once again glad that he hugged his thigh correctly: "It's too awesome, he passed all the subjects in one month, and he's not so good at cheating!"

"What's even more incredible is..." Li Yang rubbed his eyes and determined that the transcript on the phone screen was from the official official website: "Our eldest father turned out to be a scholar!"

The scumbag didn't understand the world of the tyrant, and for the first time entered a different field, a few people were shocked beyond measure.

Not only can he subdue the school god alpha, but he can also fight, and his mind is also smart!

Several people here feel that they are not really hard steel.

Lin Yan, who had just left the alley, felt very guilty.