10

Entering October, the weather is gradually getting cooler, the indoor temperature is high, and the mixed smell in the room is particularly reassuring.

Ning Youji closed his eyes, and after a while, the two breaths in the room coincided strangely.

Another familiar dream.

The sky started to rain.

A thin back stood in front of him, slowly turning around in the darkness.

With the light behind his back, Ning Youji couldn't see his face clearly. The man was holding a bunch of flowers in his hand. He couldn't smell or see the shape, but Ning Youji knew that it was a bunch of blooming flowers.

He asked aloud, "Who are you?"

He had asked this sentence countless times, but the young man remained silent and stood still.

Every time he had this dream, Ning Youji felt pain in his heart, and the feeling of suffocation swept through his body.

"Why did you appear in my dream?"

He chased after him, but he couldn't catch up.

He had a subconscious longing to know who that person was.

Chased for a long time, until exhausted.

The boy disappeared at the end, and the bunch of flowers in his hand fell to the ground.

He walked over and picked it up, it was a bunch of transparent white flowers.

A voice crashed into Ning Youji's ear.

It was the boy's voice, I couldn't hear what he said.

Ning Youji looked down and saw that the white flower in his hand had become dry and ugly, exuding a mildew smell.

Ning Youji's eyelashes trembled, and he suddenly opened his eyes.

He looked at the white ceiling, his eyebrows darkened, and the emotions in his eyes were as unpredictable and dangerous as a black hole.

He lowered his head subconsciously to find a trace of comfort, but his arms were already empty.

Suddenly, dry suffocation and inexplicable manic depression spread in my heart.

Just as he was about to get out of bed, the bathroom door was opened.

Lin Yan came out from inside, wet hair still dripping on his forehead, seeing Ning Youji awake, his footsteps paused, hesitantly said, "Are you awake?"

"By the way, I just called the school to say that someone asked you for leave." Lin Yan pushed back the broken hair on his forehead, revealing his beautiful eyebrows.

He tried to be natural: "Since you wake up, I'll go first."

Ning Youji didn't speak, just stared at him directly.

Lin Yan stared at him for a few seconds, and his heartbeat suddenly missed several beats.

Is he acting unnaturally enough?

When he woke up and saw Ning Youji who was close at hand, his soul almost flew away, and he rolled and crawled off the bed.

Vaguely recalling what happened last night, his face was on fire, and he was burned to the point that he was embarrassed.

After going to the bathroom to take a shower, Lin Yan finally regained his strength. Before he came out, he still thought that he would run while Ning Youji was still sleeping, and he would not accept the account after tomorrow.