33

After knocking it a few times, there was no movement inside, but the fragrance of flowers floating in the air became more and more intense.

Ning Youji hesitated for a while, then pressed the door handle and pushed open the door.

Sure enough, this oemga is still so defenseless, thanks to him being defenseless.

Ning Youji took a few steps to the side of the bed, turned on the bedside lamp, and saw that the person on the bed was curled up in a ball, his forehead was covered with fine sweat, his face was abnormally red, his brows were slightly frowned, and he looked extremely uncomfortable.

Ning Youji squatted down and patted his face, his voice soft and urgent: "Lin Yan? Lin Yan?"

His fingers were cold, as if they were scalded when they touched Lin Yan's skin, the conditioned reflex shifted.

Lin Yan opened his eyes, the whole person was in a daze, he couldn't see anyone at all, only Ning Youji's voice could be heard.

He answered him: "What's the matter? What are you doing in my room if you don't sleep in the middle of the night?"

He looked like he didn't know his physical condition at all.

Ning Youji frowned: "Do you know that your estrus season is coming?"

Lin Yan snorted lazily, as if to react: "...No wonder it's a little hot."

Ning Youji sighed in anger at his appearance, and was a little helpless.

Lin Yan's consciousness became more and more blurred. The moment he heard Ning Youji's voice, the pheromones in his body moved up and down, like a wolf dog that had been hungry for a long time, trying to move out to hunt and eat.

In the haze, Lin Yan felt a pair of cool hands rubbing his head, and then an overwhelming alpha pheromone came in.

Omegas in estrus are often very sensitive and timid, even if they know that alpha is comforting him, but the power of pheromones makes him shrink back.

He wanted to retreat, but was attracted by the pheromones in the air and wanted to get closer.

Lin Yan opened his eyes, the ends of his eyes were slightly red, and he stood up and wanted to get something.

Ning Youji looked at his movements and asked, "What do you want?"

Lin Yan frowned, he clearly put the inhibitor on the bedside table, why not?

Lin Yan's body was really soft, and after groping for a while, he couldn't find it, a slight dizziness made him jump forward, and then slammed into a warm embrace.

At this moment, Lin Yan once again clearly felt that the pheromone matched by AO could really be terrifying to such an extent.

Every cell in his body is now trembling, trembling, frantically moving, and the thought of wanting is getting stronger and stronger.

Ning Youji wasn't much better either. Originally, he deliberately kept a distance from the omega, but now he pulls in the distance, making his alpha instinct soar to his brain.

The nose is full of sweet and fresh floral fragrance, this smell really matches him, and he can't refuse half a point.

Lin Yan tried to get out of his arms.

The next second, his hand was caught.

Ning Youji took a deep breath and tried his best to suppress the various emotions in his body.

Putting the omega back on the bed, his voice was as hoarse as if he had just drank a smoky cocktail, and the cold hit his body at the same time.

"Where did you put your inhibitor?"