7

On the day of the results, the whole school was excited and looking forward to it.

Because the number of votes in the forum is one-sided, if the school bully really has passed the subject, then the students who fail the vote will definitely die.

School bullies can't afford to offend, but most people want to get involved in such a sure thing.

The first class in the morning was Chinese, and the deputy head teacher, Shen Yun, walked in with a Chinese paper.

The classroom of Class 7 was dead silent, in stark contrast to usual. They were all curious about the school bully's grades.

Shen Yun glanced at the back of the classroom, her eyes stayed on a certain teenager, she smiled lightly, and looked back: "The one whose name is called come up and get the paper."

"Ning Youji's language score is 145."

As soon as these words came out, the whole class was silent for three seconds, and then it boiled like boiling water.

"My god, what a devil's score!"

"Ning Xueshen is worthy of being Ning Xueshen, he is awesome!!"

"Look at the first place in the language and science of Coning, and it's as stable as Mount Tai, let's see how many points it can pull for the second place."

The students below were talking a lot, but the teacher didn't stop them and continued to send out the test papers.

As the teacher called people, the students in Class 7 became more and more nervous.

Shen Yun seemed to know what they were looking forward to, the whole class had finished the papers, but Lin Yan's papers had not been issued.

Shen Yun glanced at them, and said unhurriedly, "This time, our Chinese grades were good in Class 7, and there are still two days of intelligence tests. Students who can make an impact should hurry up."

The students below were anxious to get angry and couldn't help urging.

"Teacher, we all know what you said, and there is one student whose papers have not been issued yet."

Shen Yun glanced at the last paper in her hand again, she was still a little shocked, and she didn't sell anything to them anymore.

"In this test, the highest score in the second year of high school is in our class, and the students who have made the greatest progress are also in our class."

The whole class was silent, and all turned to look at the boys in the back row.

As the protagonist, Lin Yan is spinning his pen bored at the moment, with beautiful hands and slender knuckles.

The sunlight outside the window shone on the light-colored hair of the young man, the profile of his face was delicate, his eyelashes drooped slightly, and the whole person was not as sharp as before.

I don't know if it was because of the differentiation into omega. During this time, Lin Yan's skin became fairer and he became more gentle.

The Chinese teacher read out the numbers they all wanted to know: "Lin Yan, 92 points in Chinese."

At the same time, with a ding dong in Lin Yan's heart, the system announced the benefits of this exam:

[Congratulations to the host language for reaching the standard, and if you pass 3 subjects, you will get 30 free points, which can be allocated arbitrarily, and at the same time, you will get the skills of learning methods and ten lines. 】

Lin Yan's lips curled slightly, put down the pen, stood up slowly and walked towards the podium.

Under the watchful eyes of the whole class, Lin Yan got the paper and returned to his position.