44

Lin Yan hadn't slept for long that night, feeling like he was going through the night in a daze.

His head hurt a little, and he wanted to roll over and change his posture.

When I moved, I felt that the waist was being hugged, and the whole person was surrounded.

Realizing whose arms he was in, his face flushed red.

The touch of being kissed on my lips last night gradually warmed up.

Lin Yan held his breath and took a deep breath.

It's okay, he fell asleep last night and he doesn't know anything.

Yes, don't know anything.

Calm down, be steady.

Lin Yan slowly opened his eyes.

The thin collarbone appeared in front of his eyes, his pupils shrank, his eyes moved upwards, it was the boy's protruding Adam's apple, delicate chin, and finally met a pair of dark eyes.

Lin Yan subconsciously swallowed.

Ning Youji lowered his eyes halfway, looking sleepy, his eyes a little out of focus.

Lin Yan pretended to be calm and patted the hand on his waist: "Ning Youji, take your hand away."

The voice was a little unnatural, and when I woke up, I was a little hoarse, and I could hear the coquettishness inexplicably.

Ning Youji didn't move, as if he had just woken up lazily, he blinked his eyes twice, not only did he not let go, but he pulled the person into his arms.

Lin Yan clearly felt Ning Youji's chin rubbing against his hair, and then heard a little voice from the boy's throat with satisfaction.

Lin Yan's whole body froze, his heart beating wildly, and he realized that the other party was asking for his taste. The feeling of fire-burning-burning last night swept through his body.

Lin Yan licked his back molars to wake himself up a bit. Taking a deep breath, he kicked Ning Youji in the quilt, his voice tense and deterrent: "Let go, if you don't let go, I will kick you down."

Ning Youji didn't know whether to listen or satisfied, and really let go.

Lin Yan didn't say a word, just lifted the quilt and got out of bed, he was afraid that it would be bad for him to stay any longer.

Ning Youji narrowed his eyes, licked his lips, and there was a taste of sugar.

When the omega entered the toilet, he moved to the position where Lin Yan had slept next to, and there was still the scent of omega's flowers on it.

After lying down for a while, he slowly got up from the bed.

Lin Yan finished washing up and calmed down. When I came out of the toilet, I found that the alpha who had just hugged him had already put on his school uniform and was sitting on the bed reading a book.

Lin Yan tried his best to behave as usual, and said lazily, "I'm fine, you can use it."

Ning Youji raised his eyes and saw the omega who had just fled, now returning to his usual sloppy nature, as if nothing happened last night.

Ning Youji raised his eyebrows.

"Okay, then you change your clothes first."

The two passed by, and Lin Yan heard the toilet door closing and heaved a sigh of relief.

Pressing the position of his heart, he realized that something was wrong with him, but he was not sure what emotion it was.

He is more nervous than any feeling now.