26

The surroundings were suddenly noisy, and Lin Yan slowly opened his eyes.

Ning Youji shook his legs: "Here it is."

Lin Yan was in a daze, and his voice was lazy: "Are you there? Is it so fast?"

I am afraid that only Lin Yan thinks the four-hour journey is fast.

Ning Youji saw that he still didn't get up, and shook his legs again in a wicked way.

Lin Yan snorted comfortably, stretched out a finger, and said vaguely with a smile, "One more time."

Ning Youji was convinced by Lin Yan's request, a shallow smile spread across his lips, and his legs trembled twice according to his request.

Lin Yan smiled, straightened up contentedly, stretched, and finally regained his energy.

Thinking of something, he reached out and pinched Ning Youji's thigh: "Are you sour?"

"It's okay." Ning Youji was originally quite sour, but after shaking a few times, the soreness stopped.

The training location is a well-known university in Nancheng.

School of God.

The training period is one month.

The female teacher will hand over the numbers to the teachers of Xue Shenfu below.

When they got out of the car, the female teacher walked over in high heels.

She said, "Wait for you to go with this teacher. There are not many opportunities in life. Since you have seized this time, please cherish it."

"Yes." Everyone was excited. This is the university that many people want to enter.

After the female teacher left, the teacher from Xueshen Mansion said, "I asked two senior sisters to take you to the classroom from the first and second year of high school, and the third year of high school with me."

This is also a female teacher, who looks very majestic.

In other people's territory, everyone is very obedient.

Entering the campus, Lin Yan couldn't help looking around, feeling that this was the learning environment for the top students, and it was too good.

"Look." Lin Yan stretched out his hand and dragged Ning Youji: "This is our future university."

Ning Youji seemed to be amused by his casual joke: "If you want to be admitted here, at least you have to be in the top 3 of your grade."

"Joke." Lin Yan was very confident: "Don't forget that I am someone who wants to surpass you."

"Okay." Ning Youji glanced at him and said meaningfully, "Wait for you to surpass."

Lin Yan and the others were taken to the special classroom for intelligence training in the second year of high school by senior sister. It was very large and spacious. Compared with the classroom in high school, it was not at the same level.

Seeing that the classroom was empty, someone asked aloud, "Sister, what about them?"

"Oh." Senior Sister said: "They may have gone to the lobby to watch the competition. The teacher just brought the seniors of your school to the competition."

Someone asked excitedly: "Then can we watch it?"

"Yes, yes." Senior Sister pushed the glasses on the bridge of her nose and kindly reminded: "They may be over there too, I think it's better to bring you to the classroom to choose a seat first."