27

Gu Yu looked at the hands that the two of them were holding, and the tail of his thin eyes drooped.

"Did this classmate not understand?" Lin Yan looked at him lightly.

In an instant, the atmosphere in the classroom became even more tense.

Gu Yu's eyes slid past the clasped hands, looked up at the young man, and smiled: "Thank you for reminding this classmate, I didn't pay attention."

"You're welcome, we are all classmates." Lin Yan smiled back, and the pear vortex appeared, and suddenly looked a little perverse: "Just be careful in the future, don't be rash and block the light of others."

Originally, I was a reckless person, but now I remind others not to be reckless.

Ning Youji didn't say a word the whole time.

Lin Yan's appearance gave him an indescribable emotion.

Gu Yu squinted his eyes and nodded slightly to Lin Yan, then turned and sat in the seat across the corridor.

Ji Qing, who had just left, also came back and sat next to Gu Yu.

Gu Yu's lips pursed into a straight line, his eyes were half-drooping, and he asked lightly, "Ji Qing, is he the one you said was very close to Ning Youji?"

"Yeah." Ji Qing lowered his voice: "Yizhong is very arrogant. I really don't know how Brother Ning would walk with such a person, and he is still an omega."

"What did you say?" Gu Yu turned his head to the side, his jet-black eyes looked at Ji Qing without any warmth: "Is he an omega?"

He hadn't heard Ji Qing mention this at all, and secretly clenched his fists.

He hates omegas the most.

Although now he is an omega himself.

Lin Yan withdrew his hand from Ning Youji's hand, and couldn't help but wonder, "Is this a contest between the masters?"

"Yeah." Ning Youji's tone was light, and there was no expression on his face.

"Just fool me." Lin Yan had already noticed that things were not that simple, and the sentence that came after a long time, it was obvious that the two knew each other, and it seemed that it was not just a simple acquaintance.

Lin Yan pouted and said indifferently, "I'm not interested in knowing about you, but if I want to fight, I can get ten by myself."

"Okay." Ning Youji laughed lazily: "I will definitely find you."

"Since I have agreed to help you out." Lin Yan pushed the paper towards him, looking forward with anticipation: "Is it your time to help me?"

Ning Youji glanced at him a little helplessly.

The two were very close to each other when they were talking.

Today Lin Yan wore a white low-necked shirt inside. He was really unaware and didn't care. The teeth marks left by the alpha two days ago were still fresh. When he lowered his head and listened to Ning Youji's lecture, his neck was naturally exposed.

Gu Yu stared at the two of them intently, and when he saw Lin Yan's neck, his pupils suddenly widened.

Ji Qing next to him also saw it.

"Gu Yu, can you endure this?" Ji Qing gritted his teeth, obviously fighting for him, "How long do you have to wait for Ning Youji to take the initiative to find you? Don't think about it, he has never tried to find you this year. us."

Ning Youji, Gu Yu, and Ji Qing have known each other since childhood, and they can be said to be childhood sweethearts.

When they were in junior high school, they were called Nancheng's Three-A Learning Gods. They were dazzling existences in terms of academic performance and appearance, especially Ning Youji.