38

When the parent-teacher meeting was over, Lin Yan watched the two middle-aged men walk away from the school.

Such a strange fate.

Suddenly he seemed to understand why his sister was saved in the previous life.

Perhaps this is the arrangement in the dark.

The school just started, and the class will be officially started tomorrow. Lin Yan and Ning Youji walked towards the new dormitory together.

It was the first time that their dormitory had been opened, and no one had lived there yet.

Go to the 3rd floor, there are two bedrooms on one floor.

Lin Yan walked to the bedroom opposite the door, knocked on the dress, turned around, and looked at Ning Youji and teased: "Oh, hello, new roommate next door."

Ning Youji was amused by the sudden action.

Lin Yan followed and rolled his eyes: "Is the new roommate still satisfied with the dormitory chosen by the same table for you?"

Ning Youji was originally a phoenix eye, and looked indifferent and indifferent, but at this moment there was an inexplicable tenderness, and he made no secret of it: "I like it."

Hearing that he liked Lin Yan for a moment, he thought, liking and satisfaction should be the same thing.

"Then you have to thank the tablemate who helped you choose the dormitory." Lin Yan smiled and said, "How about inviting him to dinner?"

Ning Youji stepped forward and rubbed his head, with a smile in his dark eyes: "Okay."

Life in the second semester of high school was very busy, learning to sleep at two o'clock and one line, and soon they ushered in the first monthly exam of this semester.

Each classroom in the First Middle School is monitored, but in order to prevent plagiarism, each person has a single table.

Lin Yan didn't take the final exam last time, so he and Ning Youji were directly assigned to classroom 01. The first ten positions were all students who went to participate in the training.

I don't know who posted the name, so he and Ning Youji were posted in tandem.

Since the beginning of school, Lin Yan's study time is the same as that of intelligence training, and he is squeezing his sleep time every day.

After the paper was sent out, Lin Yan estimated the score in his mind when he saw the question above.

No problem in the top five.

Just as I was about to pick up the pen, the system went online in my mind.

"Host, this time you will keep your strength and keep it in the top eight. There will be an exam task later. If you hit the top five, you will miss the task."

Lin Yan clicked his tongue and replied in his heart: "It was you who made me take the high test, and it is you who made me low in the test now."

The system felt guilty, and hurriedly flattered: "What can I do? It's not that the host is beyond the system's estimation range. I thought that the exam will reach the current level next month, but I didn't expect it to be a month earlier."

This kind of unadorned praise was very useful to Lin Yan.

Why don't you just keep eight out of ten? It's very simple.

In one and a half hours of exam time, Lin Yan and Ning Youji almost finished together, but he only did a small question in the final big question.

The two handed in the papers together under the watchful eyes of the whole class.