55

In less than ten seconds, Ning Youji released him.

Lin Yan's eyelids trembled uncontrollably, and his throat contracted desperately.

The fire in my heart earlier was all emptied at this time.

Being kissed in front of so many people, Lin Yan's heart pounded against his chest, and he just wanted to dig a hole and bury himself.

The few people next to him exclaimed and whistled, their excitement was uncontrollable.

Lu Xiangshi was really not afraid of death, his head was stubborn: "One more, one more."

The people at the back followed suit.

Lin Yan glanced threateningly.

Seeing that Brother Lin was really going crazy, Jiang Xue hurriedly stopped him: "Okay, it's almost done."

A few people received the password, and they accepted it when they saw it.

A new round of wine started to drink, and after several rounds of wine, I couldn't hold it.

Only Lin Yan and Jiang Xue were slightly more awake.

Lu Xiangshi held on Jiang Xue's legs and muttered, "Brother Xue eat chicken, Brother Xue will bring us great luck, let's eat chicken tonight."

Lin Yan laughed for a while.

Lin Yan knew that a few people would play games together from time to time during this summer vacation.

He swayed and sat next to Ning Youji.

Ning Youji was also drunk a lot. Lin Yan saw that his face was not red and he was completely fine, and teased him: "Brother Ning is so good at drinking, he is indeed a rich and powerful son."

Ning Youji lifted his eyes and raised his hand to touch the pink skin on Lin Yan's neck.

Hot, burning hands.

Lin Yan felt the cool fingers, hummed comfortably, and leaned in the direction of the owner of the fingers.

Lying comfortably on Ning Youji's lap.

Ning Youji looked at him halfway down, it was obvious that this person was already drunk.

When Jiang Xue got rid of Lu Xiang, he walked over and saw the ambiguous posture of the two, and couldn't help showing a gratified smile.

He also drank a lot, and slapped his tongue when he spoke: "It's getting late, Brother Ning, take him back."

Ning Youji glanced at the people on the sofa.

Jiang Xue understood his concerns and explained: "They all told their family before they came out, plus they are repeat offenders, it's fine."

After he finished speaking, he looked at Ning Youji seriously.

Zhang Zhangkou wanted to say something, such as "My brother will trouble you in the future, he has a bad temper, take more care", but when I think about it, I think it's stupid to do it too much.

In the end, he only said one sentence: "You are all right, be careful on the road."

Ning Youji glanced at him for a while, then nodded as if he understood something, "Yes, don't worry."

Along the way, Ning Youji felt that Lin Yan was drunk, but not drunk.

When I got home, I walked without shaking, my expression was flat, my hands didn't shake when I opened the door, and I even remembered to lock the door.

Only the hand holding the corner of Ning Youji's clothes revealed doubts.

Ning Youji couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth upturned by his cute gesture.