65

Ning Youji opened the bedroom door, and the mixed pheromones drifted out.

He found the first aid kit under the coffee table, and the wound he just saw on Lin Yan's body was very distressed.

Turning on the night light by the bedside, Ning Youji looked at the sleeping face of the boy on his side, and couldn't help bending his eyes.

Listening to the thin voice, there is also a cool feeling on the arm. Lin Yan's eyelids trembled twice and opened his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Lin Yan opened his mouth lazily with the warmth after intimacy.

Ning Youji blew on his arm. After the potion dried, he put on a Band-Aid, looked up at Lin Yan, and carefully rubbed the wound, "Does it hurt you?"

Lin Yan's eyes were scattered without waking up, and he shook his head: "How can it be, a little injury."

Ning Youji put his hand back on the quilt: "But I feel bad."

Lin Yanxu didn't keep up with what he said, and after reacting, his lips slowly pulled an arc.

Being cherished and loved like this, the omega in estrus is very satisfied. He raised his hand and inserted it into the alpha's rough hair, rubbing it.

Ning Youji glanced at the man on the bed and let him stroke her head.

It is not easy for an alpha to be able to accommodate to this point.

Lin Yan kept moving his hands, squinting his eyes comfortably, feeling the cool medicine on his knees and the slightly pungent smell of medicine.

After the last wound was dealt with, Ning Youji put the medicine box aside, and took off the hand that was moving around his head.

Lin Yan patted the bed beside him: "Come up."

Ning Youji stretched out his arms around Lin Yan and brought them into his arms, while the other hand wrapped around his neck and squeezed lightly.

Lin Yan made a "hiss", the skin had just been marked, and there was still pain from such a pinching.

"Lin Yan." Ning Youji called him in his ear.

"Huh?" Lin Yan raised his head, rarely seeing Ning Youji's serious expression.

"Don't be impulsive next time you encounter such a thing." Ning Youji's voice did not match his expression at all, gentle and distressed: "I will be worried."

After reacting to what Ning Youji said, Lin Yan narrowed his eyes and smiled: "There's no way, I'll protect my shortcoming."

Seeing his straightforward appearance, the sense of satisfaction slowly spread in his heart, as if he wanted to pull him down together.

Ning Youji lowered his head and buried himself in his neck, his lips touching the other's skin.

"Hey, brother, are you expressing gratitude?" Lin Yan was itching, he could feel Ning Youji sniffing, and patted Ning Youji with a smile: "Why are you so sticky?"

Ning Youji didn't refute, the fine hair brushed Lin Yan's cheek.

Gradually the pheromone in the air changed again.

That kind of intense, never experienced, now from the lower abdomen up, trembling all the way to the glands.

............

Lin Yan lay lazily on the bed, humming and chirping, not at all with the usual majesty of school bullies, and some of them were all tired after intimacy.

Ning Youji lowered his head and kissed his forehead, lifted the quilt and went to the bathroom to get a towel to wipe his body.

Lin Yan vaguely remembered what Su Xue said, raised his eyebrows, and closed his eyes.