56

At 7 o'clock the next day, Lin Yan took a shower and changed into a set of clothes. Before going out, he looked at the closed door opposite, and finally didn't have the courage to knock on the door.

I walked to the student union by myself, working on the questions in a restless mood, and glanced at the door from time to time.

Until the morning self-study bell rang, Ji Qing came in with a bag of breakfast and handed it to Lin Yan, "This is what Ning Youji asked me to give it to you."

"Where's the others?" Lin Yan took the breakfast, feeling a little uncomfortable.

Ji Qing sat down beside him: "He was called to the office, he will come over later."

Lin Yan stared at the breakfast for a while.

Ning Youji came in, and Lin Yanzheng hesitated whether to take the initiative to break the deadlock.

As a result, Ning Youji passed by him, walked towards Ji Qing, and knocked on Ji Qing's table: "Follow me to get the last few documents."

Watching the two leave, Lin Yan almost crushed the pen in Lin Yan's hand, and he lowered his head and gritted his teeth to write a sentence on the paper.

"I'll take care of you again, your surname!"

Ji Qing looked back at the door, and touched Ning Youji with his shoulder: "What's the matter, you guys? Quarrel?"

Ning Youji didn't speak, and continued to walk forward.

"No." Ji Qing instantly turned into a melon-eating expression: "How long have you been together? Is it a month? Don't tell me that you will be yellow in two days."

Ning Youji turned his head and glared at him.

"Okay, okay, I won't say it anymore." Ji Qing covered his mouth and had to sigh: "Lin Yan is really a talent to actually make you angry."

The two quickly came in with a few sets of study materials, and happened to see Lin Yan and Jiang Ming chasing in the conference room.

Mainly, what Lin Yan wrote on the paper was Ning Youji's name. Jiang Ming saw it and waved it and said he wanted to show it to Ning Youji.

Ning Youji looked at the two of them, clenched his hands into fists, lowered his eyelashes, and the long and thick eyelashes covered up the anger that gradually stained his eyes.

Ji Qing, who was behind him, noticed Ning Youji's mood, walked over and grabbed Jiang Ming, "Have you finished all your questions, what's going on here?"

Ning Youji raised his eyes and suddenly called out to Lin Yan.

The always cold voice has a hint of depression, and the dark eyes seem to hide the bitterness that they can't understand.

Lin Yan thought he was going to say something, so he sat obediently and listened to what he said later.

As long as he said a good word, he would not care about the past.

He had just finished thinking this, and the next second he heard Ning Youji say, "Yesterday you two got a very low score on the paper test, so please reflect on it. Also, this is a place to study, not a place for you to make trouble."

"..."

Lin Yan pursed his lips, because he naively thought that Ning Youji would break the deadlock first.

"I see."

Lin Yan returned to his position.

Violently circled the words just written on the paper, and poked Ning Youji's name again.