51

Ning Youji's voice was low and soft, and his eyes were as light as water.

The skin that was kissed by Ning Youji seemed to have sparks left, which penetrated into Lin Yan's skin little by little, and flowed into his limbs along the blood vessels, causing him to lose consciousness.

In the end, obediently and obediently, he was led away.

The two walked around the street holding hands.

Today, Ning Youji seems to be in a very good mood. He will respond to any requests. Lin Yan said that he wants to go to the hot spring and he agrees.

In the past few days, I didn't know what Ning Youji was stubborn about, and why didn't he want to go to the hot spring.

The two arrived at the hot spring hotel Wen Jing said.

Entering the hot spring area, at Ning Youji's insistence, the two did not go to the public bath, but chose two small soup pools, one for each person.

It is said that the small soup pool is actually enough for five people, but Lin Yan just fell in love with the super bathing hot spring.

Lin Yan stared at the boy on the shore, angrily: "Why don't you let me go to the hot spring?"

"Unsanitary." Ning Youji threw out three words.

"You don't have to go." Lin Yan struggled for himself: "Besides, it's a flowing natural hot spring, so it won't be unclean."

"Lin Yan." Ning Youji took off his bathrobe and walked straight to the soup pool where Lin Yan was.

The dark eyes swept across the fair skin exposed by the omega, and the instinct belonging to the alpha rose little by little, wanting to take it as one's own.

"Do you think I'll let others see your body?" The alpha pheromone spread from Ning Youji: "I haven't gotten to that level yet."

Lin Yan was stunned.

It took a while to understand the meaning of Ning Youji's words.

After I understand the words, the people are gone, and the words are not deterrent: "...There are bath towels blocking it, so you can't see it."

Ning Youji only had a bath towel around his waist, staring at him with a half-smile: "Look at me."

Hearing what he said, Lin Yan lifted his eyes, his eyes were like the rising mist, hazy and harmless.

Seeing Ning Youji's bare skin exposed in the air, Lin Yan's body froze.

Under the dark yellow light of the hot spring, the boy's skin is very white, and the exposed arm muscles are clearly defined.

The beautiful abdominal muscles are clearly visible in the abdomen, and the whole body exudes a breath of abstinence, and Wuming renders a bit sexy.

Lin Yan swallowed unconsciously.

There was a little redness on his face.

It seemed that he understood why Ning Youji didn't let him go.

Lin Yan, like a stealing cat, lowered his eyelids and tried to slip away in a panic.

Ning Youji didn't stop him from escaping, but took his long legs and went directly into the soup pool where Lin Yan was soaking.

When Lin Yan heard the movement, he turned his head and saw Ning Youji's chest covered with drops of water.

His eyelashes were trembling, his breathing was suffocated for a moment, and he pretended to be annoyed and angry: "You...you go back to your soup pool! If you don't go back to me..."