58

Early in the morning, Lin Yan woke up in Ning Youji's arms. The beds in the bedroom were not very close to each other.

Lin Yan raised his head and saw the boy's delicate jawline, heart-pounding thin lips, and long, thick eyelashes.

The sleeping boy was quiet and handsome.

Just as he was about to look away, he accidentally caught a glimpse of the red mark under the boy's collarbone.

Lin Yan's eyes moved slightly, and he was stunned for a while. The picture from last night gradually emerged, and the tips of his ears instantly turned red.

How could he go so far...

so active...

He swallowed and hurriedly got out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Lin Yan looked at himself in the mirror, unkempt, ravaged and horribly devastated, where there is still the majesty of a lieutenant colonel.

Thinking of something, Lin Yan pulled off his clothes, and there was a circle of crimson teeth marks on his glands, one can imagine how possessive alpha is.

"Ding Dong——" The system went online: "Congratulations to the host for successfully evolving into the wildest omega, the top middle-level O."

Lin Yan pulled back his mind and felt that his body didn't react at all, so he couldn't help but wonder: "And then? Is this the end?"

System: "It's over."

"..." Lin Yan felt that he was perfunctory.

The wildest omega at least had a platoon, but it turned out to be nothing.

The system sensed his thoughts and deliberately guided: "If you want to know if you have changed, you can go and let your alpha bite once to see if you have exploded."

Lin Yan: "..."

He was definitely sent by Ning Youji!

When he came out of the bathroom, Ning Youji was leaning against the door waiting for him.

Lin Yan was agitated, his thoughts had just dispersed, and now he met the master, a little unnatural: "Awake?"

Ning Youji squinted at him for a while, and finally stepped forward to wrap him in his arms.

Lin Yan's back froze, smelling the faint sandalwood on his body mixed with the fragrance of his flowers, and stretched out his hand to wrap his arms around Ning Youji's waist.

Neither of them said a word, they hugged each other silently.

No words needed, just a hug.

After breakfast, Lin Yan saw that Ning Youji's face was still a little pale, and was a little worried: "Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"It's okay." Ning Youji replied casually, walked to the drawer and took out the omega barrier sticker, beckoning to Lin Yan, "Come here."

Lin Yan saw what was in his hand, tilted his head, and smiled.

Alpha prepares these personal items for omega, like a silent confession, telling each other clearly, I cherish you very much.

Lin Yan naturally sat down beside Ning Youji, turned his back to him, and removed his clothes.

Ning Youji saw that the skin exposed to the air was so white that it almost melted, and only the most private place had the mark of his taste.

Lin Yan waited for a while, and found that the person behind him didn't move, he tilted his head slightly, and his pupils suddenly tightened.