54

When Lin Yan woke up, it was already more than 10 o'clock the next day.

Maybe it was because I slept too late last night, and my eyelids struggled several times before they opened.

In a daze, Lin Yan felt that something was wrapping around his waist, as if recalling something, he was refreshed.

When he opened his eyes, he saw that last night, the unrestrained Sven Scum Alpha was sleeping soundly.

He didn't expect to promise this person, so he dared to act so recklessly and do whatever he wanted.

Although they didn't do anything, they just... touched each other.

It was also the first time someone touched his body.

I couldn't help but want to vent, I lifted my foot and kicked the alpha directly in the quilt.

He stepped down, and the person who was holding him frowned, subconsciously tightened his hand, and rubbed the tip of his nose on the back of his neck.

With such a rub, more memories of last night emerged, every action, every look, and every inch of skin that I touched.

Hold!

Who gets the birthday present?

Lin Yan was embarrassed and annoyed, and with an inexplicable feeling of getting up, he raised his foot and kicked the alpha again.

He has not yet stepped down, and the person is directly restrained.

The boy who just slept soundly opened his eyes and pressed him to make him unable to move.

The dark pupils were a little loose, and there was a satisfied smile on his lips.

Imprisoning Lin Yan with his wrists on top of his head, he leaned down lazily and buried himself in his neck, sniffing.

The voice was sweet and indulgent: "You're so angry in the morning, eh?"

Listening to his warm voice, Lin Yan's temper was instantly worn down by half.

There was a crisp, itchy feeling in the neck, and I turned my head away a little.

Pretending to be a school bully and majestic: "Do you think it's appropriate for you, an adult alpha, to attack an underage omega?"

Ning Youji heard the unnaturalness in his tone, his deterrent force seemed pale and weak, and a smile spread across the corner of his mouth: "Aren't you going to cooperate with me? I really can't do this alone."

"..."

Thinking of last night, Lin Yan's face turned red, and he called out his name threateningly.

Seeing that he was going to explode in the next second, Ning Youji stopped teasing him, rubbed his head soothingly, and changed the subject: "I'll go to the police station later."

It was only then that Lin Yan remembered that he still had business to do today.

As a result, he sat up suddenly, dizzy for a moment, and pressed Ning Youji directly.

Ning Youji made a "hiss" and touched a place that shouldn't be touched.

A light sandalwood-smelling pheromone wafted out.

They are all teenagers with integrity, and they are more or less unable to control their bodies in the morning.

Sensing that something was wrong, Lin Yan stiffened for a moment and hurriedly got up.

His face turned red uncontrollably: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

He wanted to slip, but he didn't expect his wrist to be grabbed.