19

Hearing this sentence, Lin Yan's expression was a bit complicated. He didn't know what to say for a while, and after a long time he said, "No, I didn't show it to others, you are different."

Ning Youji's eyes moved slightly, lifting his eyelids to look at him.

"Didn't you agree to help each other?" Lin Yan was a little anxious: "I'll help you heal, and you help me get through the estrus period."

"Really?" Ning Youji lowered his eyelids, and the lines at the ends of his eyes were sharp, and he suddenly seemed unsympathetic.

He should have expected that when he smelled Lin Yan's pheromone, he thought so too.

"Isn't it?" Lin Yan looked at him hesitantly: "You won't go back on it, right?"

Ning Youji was silent for a while, his eyes swept across Lin Yan's white neck, the tip of his tongue touched his upper jaw, and he withdrew his gaze.

During the susceptible period, the alpha emotions and the sensitivity of the facial features are very strong, and there is a faint fragrance in the nose, which can hook out the alpha's instinctive desire.

His voice was hoarse: "No, this time I took an inhibitor and I can control it."

Hearing what he said, Lin Yan breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good, just find me directly next time and get some kind of inhibitor." He looked at the long needle tube with a look of resistance.

Ning Youji lowered his head, his eyes could not see clearly, he hummed to indicate that he knew.

Lin Yan saw that he had nothing to do and planned to leave, and the system voice in his heart suddenly sounded: "Don't leave here, the pheromone in your body is increasing exponentially under the stimulation of alpha."

Lin Yan remained calm, and replied in his heart, "...How can this still be done?"

System: "It may be because your body has alpha's teeth marks, and you are absorbing pheromones along that place."

A bit advanced.

Ning Youji stood up.

Lin Yan conditioned reflex and grabbed him: "Where are you going?"

Ning Youji lowered his eyes, his eyes fell on his face, he pondered for a while, and spit out two words: "Take a bath."

Lin Yan: "..."

"Oh." Lin Yan let go of his hand in embarrassment and walked towards the desk, "Then go ahead."

Lin Yan sat at the table and found that there were two sets of advanced papers on it. He picked up the pen and was eager to try it.

Ning Youji looked at his back, touched the tip of his tongue against his cheek, turned around and went to the bathroom.

By the time he came out of the bathroom, an omega had fallen asleep in the alpha's bedroom.

The sunlight outside the window shone on the sleeping omega's face, and the normally flamboyant facial features had an illusion of obedience at this time.

The omega's eyelashes are thick and long, the skin is fairer than before, the fingers are bent and the pen is held, and the breathing is quiet and harmless.

After watching for a while, Ning Youji walked over, bent over, and directly picked up the person.

The movement is very light, like holding something fragile.

Lin Yan rested on his chest, wondering if it smelled comfortable, and instinctively rubbed against Alpha's chest.

After covering Lin Yan with the quilt, the phone next to the pillow vibrated suddenly.

Seeing the caller, he frowned.

Ning Youji picked up the phone and stood up and went to the balcony.

Press down to connect, Su Xue's gentle voice came from there.

"Son, your intelligence training is about to start." Su Xue is a university teacher.

"Yeah." Ning Youji's voice was dry and hoarse, as if he was mixing a cocktail with ice: "It should be soon."

Su Xue heard something wrong with him: "Are you ill?"

Ning Youji didn't intend to hide it, and said in a hoarse voice, "Well, I just took an inhibitor."

"Son." Su Xue's voice carried two points of concern: "You will be an adult in a few months, and the inhibitor will not have much effect on your disease. Then you..."

Su Xue's voice stopped abruptly. Every time she saw her son in pain in the corner of the wall, as a parent, there was nothing he could do. He could only watch him fight against fate.

Since their differentiation, they have used countless methods, and they have also found countless omegas for matching.

"Mom." Ning Youji knew that his family was also anxious, but he didn't want innocent people to be implicated because of him: "I'll figure it out."

Ning Youji paused: "Trust me, it will be fine."

What he said is called a lack of confidence, because he himself does not believe in himself.

The phone was suddenly quiet.

After a long while, Su Xue spoke again: "I learned a little about that omega last time, I want to ask what are your plans?"

Ning Youji squeezed the phone tightly and turned to look at the boy asleep on the bed.

When he looked over, the boy just turned over, his white neck exposed in front of his eyes, and there was a string of pale tooth marks on it.

"That young man with Magnolia pheromone..."

"Mom." Ning Youji interrupted her with a deep voice: "Don't interfere, he shouldn't be influenced by me."

Knowing that he had misunderstood, Su Xue said softly, "I just want to say that I can arrange for him to take the intelligence test, if you don't mind."

Hanging up Su Xue's phone, Ning Youji walked to the bed.

Lin Yan closed his eyes peacefully, his head was tilted, the lines of his eyebrows and eyes were good-looking, and everything was exquisite, just like a safe and carefree little prince.

Ning Youji couldn't help but reached out and touched the soft strands of hair, and the person being stroked comfortably rubbed it.

Ning Youji's eyes were dark, "Is that you?"