43

Lin Yan put the trophy back in the bedroom, and as soon as he got out of the shower, he saw a person sitting beside his bed.

Lin Yan wiped his hair and laughed and joked: "Why don't you, the student representative, send off the leaders? Why are you sitting here with me?"

Ning Youji glanced at his exposed wrist and neck with beads of water, his eyes narrowed slightly: "Gu Yu wants to invite us to dinner, go?"

Lin Yan was stunned for a moment, then walked over and sat on the bench: "He said he wanted me? Did he change his brain with another gland?"

"It's rare for him to pull down his face." Ning Youji's eyes fell on him, as if there was a hazy light: "I did emphasize that you want to go, but if you don't want to go, I can refuse."

"Go." Lin Yan stood up and went to change his clothes: "Why don't you go when someone treats you? I'm going to knock him out."

Ning Youji's dark eyes smiled a little.

Since he came back and told Lin Yan that he had made it clear to Gu Yu, Lin Yan didn't look down on him that much.

There may be a little bit of mustard.

Arrive at the address Gu Yu said.

This is a hot pot restaurant that is notoriously spicy in Dongcheng.

Ning Youji looked at the name of the store and rubbed his brows.

He felt malicious vengeance.

Lin Yan and Ning Youji entered the box.

Before the dishes were ordered, Gu Yu and Ji Qing were both there.

Lin Yan stepped forward and patted Gu Yu on the shoulder: "You said, why do you understand me so well, and you only know that I eat spicy food?"

Gu Yu didn't want to smile: "Ji Qing told me, I heard that you like spicy food very much."

The last three words were bitten very hard, and after speaking, he glanced at Ning Youji.

Ning Youji's eyes fell on Ji Qing, and there was a danger that only alphas could understand.

Ji Qing's back froze, and he hurriedly avoided sight.

"...Waiting for you to order." Ji Qing felt guilty and ordered a mandarin duck pot first.

Life is still needed.

Lin Yan took the menu and saw that it was a mandarin duck pot, and frowned: "Any of you don't eat spicy food?"

He swept over Gu Yu, and then swept over Ji Qing.

His eyes stayed on Ji Qing. He was about to open his mouth when Gu Yu kicked him under the table.

The two shook their heads together, and Gu Yu raised his eyebrows lightly with a completely "not too big of a deal" expression.

"That's it, what kind of mandarin duck do you want?" Lin Yan re-checked the hot pot.

Ning Youji stared at Lin Yan for a while, then a helpless smile appeared at the corners of his eyes.

Yes, that's what he's used to.

All the dishes were served, and Ning Youji didn't move any chopsticks during the whole process.

Gu Yu next to him was thinking of torturing him, and while serving Ning Youji, he said, "Come and eat more, I rarely come to Dongcheng to invite you to a meal."

Lin Yan saw that Gu Yu was very diligent in serving vegetables to Ning Youji, and those who didn't know thought that Ning Youji had no hands.

Lin Yan's mood was a little subtle, and he ate a lot without realizing it.