29

Devil training officially started.

The training lasted for a month, and every day's class was like setting off firecrackers.

In the afternoon, the first class meeting is in the university common room.

This time it is an open class, and all the students from the first and second high school training camps are here.

When Lin Yan and Ning Youji arrived at the classroom, the classroom was full.

"Brother Lin, this way! This way!" Lu Xiangshi waved at them.

When they approached, Lu Xiangshi said with a smile as if taking credit: "See if I'm treating you well, I'll take your place."

Lin Yan looked up at the dark head in front of him, then looked at the position in front of him, and laughed angrily.

He raised his hand and lightly slapped Mao Cun's head, not knowing whether to laugh or cry: "What kind of place are you?"

Lu Xiangshi touched his head and smiled: "Don't you like it?"

Lin Yan did not refute, sitting by the window, Ning Youji sat next to him.

On the other side of the classroom, the students from the Nancheng High School all turned their attention to the last row and whispered.

"You said how did Ning Xueshen walk with the last person in this training?"

"I heard that they came in by means of special quotas."

"No, so low?"

"I was in the same class with him and saw that he was always asking Ning Xue's divine questions, so he was motivated. I really don't know who to pretend to be."

"Who else, Ning Xueshen, don't look at his family background, the heir of the first family in Nancheng, who doesn't want to climb."

Gu Yu in front turned his head and glanced at them.

All mute.

Because it was an open class, the school thought that Su Xue couldn't suppress it, and asked a teacher to accompany her to the class. It turned out that she was overthinking it. As soon as Su Xue entered the classroom, the audience was silent.

When there were more than ten minutes left in the class, Su Xue sent an English speech: "This time everyone knows that each school and each grade have a quota for progress, so we have a request, these students come out to help us read aloud. Manuscript"

The manuscript was handwritten by Su Xue. Different manuscripts were written according to different grades. It was very difficult to just read the sentences.

A few students with advanced places, look at me and look at you, no one wants to embarrass themselves in the open class.

Su Xue didn't say much nonsense, and gave them five minutes, and when the time came, they would order someone directly.

She pointed to the second year student of Xicheng No. 1 Middle School, and the classmate stood up and stammered.

Su Xue did not waste everyone's time, and simply commented directly.

"This classmate, gave you five minutes, and you should be able to memorize a page."

"Next classmate."

Lin Yan put down the manuscript, and with his current memory, he was completely able to concentrate on a page of manuscripts.

"Teacher, I can try it."

A boy in the second year of high school attached to Nancheng raised his hand with a smile on his face.

The moment he stood up, he glanced at the back row by the window, his eyes disdainful and provocative.