35

After staying at Ning Youji's house for five or six days, Lin Yan planned to return to Nancheng and then go home.

It was too late to study last night, Lin Yan didn't get up until close to noon, and he was still in a daze.

A shout came from downstairs, but he didn't hear it clearly, thinking that Ning Youji was calling him.

Drag a shoe and rushed to the door of the room, hurriedly agreed.

"Come down, I'll take a shower."

Su Xue downstairs was stunned for a while, then looked at her son: "Is there someone above you?"

Hearing Lin Yan's voice, Ning Youji's eyes were full of smiles, but he didn't speak.

Because of Ning Youji, Ning's father and Ning's mother were too lazy to let their son go for a trip, and they hadn't returned to Dongcheng for the Chinese New Year for several years, so they discussed going back to Dongcheng.

Lin Yan took a random shower, his eyelids were half drooping throughout the process, and he was really sleepy.

He scratched his belly with one hand, held the handle of the stairs with the other, and said forcefully, "Brother Ning, why are you in such a good mood? You wake up earlier than me when you sleep together every day. Did you do it with a machine?"

He yawned and smiled, "Robot Ning brother, domineering."

The four people in the hall looked up at the boy who was walking down the stairs while muttering.

Seeing this scene, Ning Youji couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey." Lin Yan heard him laugh and raised his half-open eyes: "Why are you laughing..."

Before he could finish speaking, the young man froze in place.

The three pairs downstairs looked at him in astonishment.

Several people looked at each other for a few seconds.

Su Xue reacted and broke the silence with a loud voice. She looked back and patted her son. She smiled amiably: "You haven't had breakfast yet? Come and accompany Xiao Lin to eat, don't starve. What time is it?"

Lin Yan heard the familiar female voice, as if completely revived, looked down at his clothes, the tip of his ear turned red, and it extended all the way to the base of the ear, like an inflated hot air balloon.

"Hello, uncle and auntie." Lin Yan immediately put away the dignified appearance, and put on the appearance of a good baby, "I... I came here to let Ning Youji teach me to study, so I'm bothering you."

After Lin Yan finished speaking, he saw the boy standing next to Su Xue, and hesitated for a moment: "Classmate Gu, long time no see."

Gu Yu's eyes were black, and his indifferent expression pulled out a gentle smile: "Long time no see, congratulations to Lin for doing well in this test."

"Thank you, you also did well in the test." After Lin Yan finished speaking, he naturally walked to Ning Youji's side, abducted him without a trace, and whispered, "Why don't you tell me, your parents are coming ?"

Ning Youji lowered his eyes and saw his red ears, a smile spread from the bottom of his eyes, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised: "I didn't know they were coming."

Lin Yan looked up at him and seemed to really not know.

Then Yu Guang swept over Gu Yu, hooked the corner of his mouth, not knowing what his mood was, he turned around Ning Youji, his tone was like a joke: "Brother Ning, you are childhood sweethearts, how are you feeling now?"