66

As soon as this happened to Cai Baozheng, most of the students in the school knew about the relationship between Lin Yan and Ning Youji.

Even many students have become members of Ning Shanglinxia's beautiful love, and they have all finished reading "Study Scum O Studying for A"

Now that the novel has come true, Ning Shang and Lin Xia are together. The scumbag O is more inspirational than the protagonist in the novel. Not only does he study for A, but he also becomes a scholar O who is side by side with Alpha.

At the end of the fourth test, all senior high school students will participate in the competition. All the previous test results have nothing to do with the competition, starting from zero.

On the day of the quiz, teachers from various departments of the school, as well as invited reporters and TV station staff were making final preparations, and the host was already in place on the stage.

Lin Yan wore a black T-shirt today, with a white school uniform over it, and his hair was treated a little at the teacher's request. Even if it was so simple, sitting in the corner was very eye-catching.

Ning Youji went to the backstage to check the number with the teacher before coming over, watching Lin Yan lowered his head and focused on his phone.

"What are you looking at?" Ning Youji took his phone and naturally sat beside him.

Lin Yan raised his head: "The arrangement of this competition is really novel."

As soon as he finished speaking, the host on the stage smiled and said, "We are now inviting the contestants to prepare for the competition."

Lin Yan and Ning Youji followed at the end of the team, with 50 seniors and 2 sophomores, making a total of 52 people.

Ten minutes later, the big screen was "swiped" brightly.

The backstage players have gone through a knockout round and now the scores on the screen are the real contestants.

Ning Youji: 50 points (full score)

Lin Yan: 50 points (full score)

Gu Yu: 50 points (full score)

Ji Qing: 49 points

Jiang Ming: 48 points

............

A set of competition test papers, the top 20 are released.

There was a burst of cheers from the audience, almost toppling the top of the wall of the venue.

When it was bustling outside, the contestants inside were in a dazed state. They were put on blindfolds and could only feel it through subtle hearing.

Lin Yan's arm was suddenly released, and then he felt that someone was wearing something similar to a watch on his wrist.

The blindfold was not taken off, the wrist could not be moved, and someone called his name from behind.

Lin Yan responded, his voice was not far from him, smelled the wisps of sandalwood in the air, and moved back to the person who was emitting pheromones.

"Did your secret room be like this last time?"

In the darkness, Lin Yan touched Ning Youji's wrist and untied the rope for him.

"No." Ning Youji replied, "Last time it was only the answer in the secret room."

The rope had just been untied halfway, when an electric sound suddenly sounded above the head: "The game is officially started."