57

"The next thing is the math competition." The host stood on the stage and said with a smile: "We have invited the math teams of all schools to enter the arena."

Lin Yan followed the team to the stage.

From time to time, the boy's eyes fell on the auditorium, as if he was looking for someone.

When the game was about to start, Lin Yan didn't find the person he wanted to meet, and his eyes dimmed.

The shoulder was slapped suddenly, and when he looked back, it was Jiang Ming.

Jiang Ming pointed to the nearest entrance to them, and said with a smile, "Lin Ge, look over there."

Lin Yan looked over impatiently.

Seeing the boy standing there, he suddenly smiled.

A gleam of light flashed across his eyes, and he finally saw the person he wanted to see.

The two stared at each other for a few seconds, and Lin Yan clearly saw that he made a "come on" mouth shape, and a smile appeared on his face.

I don't know if it was his illusion, he felt that today's Ning Youji seemed too haggard.

Moderator: "Please sit down and answer the questions."

Lin Yan retracted his gaze, holding the red talisman in his hand, focused on entering the game.

After the host's brief opening remarks, the game officially began.

The first round is a quiz where the bottom two are eliminated based on the score. The second round is Mathematical Olympiad. Players will be eliminated based on time and accuracy. In the end, PK will do a set of competition-specific questions, and the group with the highest score wins.

Everyone present was the best of the school, and the atmosphere of the contestants area spread immediately.

In the first game, Lin Yan and Jiang Ming scored second.

The two gradually entered the state, and their cooperation became more and more tacit.

Until two o'clock in the afternoon, the game entered the white-hot stage.

At the final PK, the first 8 groups, and now only two groups survive.

Lin Yan and Jiang Ming both entered the final stage, and it is no surprise that the game is a foregone conclusion.

The game ended at four o'clock.

The host said: "Please wait a moment and do not leave the competition venue. If you leave the venue, it will be regarded as a waiver, and the selection teacher is counting the scores."

Lin Yan looked back at Ning Youji's location and found that the place was empty.

He panicked, looking around, raising his legs and wanting to leave, but Jiang Ming next to him grabbed him: "Why are you going? Don't leave the field or it will be regarded as a waiver."

Ten minutes later, the host returned to the stage: "We congratulate Lin Yan and Jiang Ming of Dongcheng No. 1 Middle School for winning this competition."

After announcing the ranking, Lin Yan turned around and ran to the auditorium. After searching around, Ning Youji was nowhere to be found. When he thought of something, he immediately found the teacher who accompanied him.

Get your phone, turn it on.

It turned out that Ning Youji sent him a message.

[Performed well, I will go back first and wait for you to come back. 】